Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

How long does it take to get said items once claimed?
"
satarine wrote:
How long does it take to get said items once claimed?

They're instantaneously added to your MTX stash. I just got mine (because moar purple) :

Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on May 23, 2017, 10:48:57 PM
basically let us sell your data to advertisers for some small effect pack.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
danger16 wrote:
Quebec residents receive an initial 13-month membership for CDN $79.00, instead of a free trial.

that suck

You can still cancel the membership and get refunded instantly as long as you don't order anything.

it's not worth it
Made all the steps, created a amazon account, put my credit card and enabled prime, created a account on twitch, linked than with my amazon and poe account, clicked in the crow e tried to start the twitch prime, but the site always give me the same error message "
Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment.
"

:(
"Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country."

why GGG have to disappointed us twice? sigh
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
Used an American Address, got a card with enough credit, used a VPN and... ERROR.

Contacting the support, they said that the CREDIT CARD needs to be from places that aren't locked.

So, no purple stuffs for me in Brazi.

Really sad this.
"
Darkkaos wrote:
Used an American Address, got a card with enough credit, used a VPN and... ERROR.

Contacting the support, they said that the CREDIT CARD needs to be from places that aren't locked.

So, no purple stuffs for me in Brazi.

Really sad this.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh great, to activate my money serve, but to gain a promotion not? Thats really cool, thanks all...
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile has partnered with Twitch Prime to bring you the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints for free when you subscribe to Twitch Prime! Until the 19th of June you'll be able to redeem these free cosmetic effects by starting a free one-month trial with Twitch Prime and linking your Path of Exile account to Twitch

We plan to make these microtransactions available in the store at a later date, so if Twitch Prime hasn't come to your region yet, you're able to buy them in the future.

Uh, yeah...

These MTX should be free for everyone not in those 7 Twitch Prime countries.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Was already an Amazon Prime member so thanks for the free loots guys.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info