The Ascendant Class Changes

Looks weak at first glance
Elementalist + Slayer to solve any reflect problem :)
Nice changes overall, except for losing 10% culling from Slayer (for me anyway.

Personally, I would have loved for GGG to just give the Scion hew own proper tree, full of passives unique to her, rather than having to choose bits and pieces from the other classes' ascendancy trees.
Hey mom
That berserker ascendancy looks awful. Take damage so possibly u might get a mediocre dps increase? 10% more damage is not very attractive anymore with the double dip nerfs.
Make Scion great again
Saved
Pathfinder, Slayer, Elementalist and Guardian Ascendant seem decent.

The rest needz moar buffs!
Balance is an illusion, exile.
GGG you really need to fix what turns a lot of people off from Scion

1. It is worse then a focus in one thing class by a mile and then some even with these boosts. No special items that helps her out or anything nope just a P.O.S hybrid character that doesn't even fill the rule of said character "Jack of all traits master of none?" HELL NO she is jack of two traits and garbage at all.

2. Your first Ascendancy means LITERALLY DICK ALL SERIOUSLY!?! Who's god damn idea was that? A few stats and one, GOD DAMN ONE!! Passive tree point? Are you serious with that? It makes cruel like it's fucking merciless because you don't get a single god damn boost for this mess of a character until you clear cruel and start merciless because she is so fucking under powered that she can't fucking handle cruel lab without help or merciless item level gear because she is a god damn weak ass stick up against a hurricane.

These two key problems with Scion need to be changed these little itty bitty tiny changes to her Ascendancy tree mean NOTHING!!! After the first week not a single person will play Scion after the launch for 3.0 has died down. Scion does not need slight buffs, polishing a turd to look gold doesn't change anything when it's still a turd. Scion needs an entire overhaul if you're going to overhaul your entire act system and game you can overhaul a character in your game GET ON IT GGG MAKE US LOVE SCION AGAIN!!!!

Sincerely a Scion Player
So my Deadeye Slayer loses:

Bleeding on hit (which will also reduce the poisoning I do)
10% culling strike
Overkill life leech

but gains:

Increased far shot damage
Increased damage vs rare/unique
Life leech on full life

Sounds interesting. Probably won't need Vaal Pact to stay at max life most of the time.

I'm not a min-maxer - I build characters I like to play, and the Deadeye Slayer is definitely near the top of the list for me.

I probably won't gain any benefit from the extra 2 passives as I've never even gone into the endgame labyrinth ... (maybe I'll try it this time).
OMG

why

WHY

Slayer

CULLING STRIKE

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info