The Ascendant Class Changes

The problem with scion is the first ascendancy is worthless... Every other class gets gets q boost and scion gets the shaft.
What about other classes? They wont be changed at all?
Master Craft Service in Harbinger SC. My IGN: TreeOfDead
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931281 Vouch and info
All masters 8 level All Service in one thread!
Shaper/Breach Lords/Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri/Boss kill
Wish you would just get rid of the stupid stat nodes. Then after uber we could either have 2 classes + 2 class starts, 3 classes + 1 start, or 4 classes. Some true freedom to mix and match, also end the blandness of the first lab reward.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Amazing changes, finally getting some love for Scion.

Thank you :)
who cares. I'd rather see a follow up to the ES manifesto.
Meh. Not excited at all. Actually kinda dissapointed.
IGN : FireHC
Reflect immune Ascendant ahoy!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I stopped reading after I saw "build defining" and then took a look at Necromancer and the "Offering Skills also affect you" is not there. That's mostly why I even use it. Still gonna play Necro instead. Screw this.
CWC Tank: /forum/view-thread/1839547
Molten Strike: /forum/view-thread/1897627
Frostbolt: /forum/view-thread/1926292
Wild Strike: /forum/view-thread/1929055
How To Make A Build Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1564080
Wow, these are really weak changes to Scion. Might get a 5-10% bump in the number of people playing Scion after these changes but this is far from making the class competitive whatsoever.
This does seem a bit underwhelming. the raider seems to have been buffed slightly, but everything else is so minimal. It appears as if they are afraid to make Scion too OP, so they take it from severely underpowered to underpowered. Was looking for a bit more from the berserker specifically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info