Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

Dat moment when amazon prime even deliver shit in PoE.

"
necrotwi0 wrote:
"
dephness wrote:
"
necrotwi0 wrote:
So free stuff for a selected number of countries.
And the contries that can get it are "first world" ones. 3rd world contries, that already strugle way more with money can BUY this later.

Yeah, sounds about right.

[Removed by Support]

So because you are from a third world country, you shoudn't have fun?
Just work like a slave and never spend money on entertainment?

maybe, just maybe if you're able to spend money on entertainment in a third world country you should think about moving toa first world country that has the amazon prime available that you desire.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 16, 2017, 4:50:52 PM
"
dephness wrote:
"
dephness wrote:
"
necrotwi0 wrote:

[Removed by Support]

So because you are from a third world country, you shoudn't have fun?
Just work like a slave and never spend money on entertainment?

maybe, just maybe if you're able to spend money on entertainment in a third world country you should think about moving toa first world country that has the amazon prime available that you desire.

[Removed by Support]

Yeah, that's all that exists on third world countries, lol.
And having a little bit of money to use on entertainment is far diferent than have enough to move. Also, there is no such thing as family right?

Last edited by necrotwi0 on May 16, 2017, 5:12:05 PM
Too much purple.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
So stoked! :D
I stream on Twitch.tv/drizzintahl :o
NOOOOOOOOOO :(
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy.
Well at least we can buy it later so whatever.
Would be nice if the rest could buy it right away but i can undertand why we have to w8.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Hmm would be better if this was a code. The account we have Amazon prime on isn't something that is going to be linked to my twitch or PoE. No reason to have more than one prime account. Might miss out on this.
Hmm. Apparently I have Twitch Prime despite the fact that I don't even have a Twitch account. GG, Amazon.

"
Sarno wrote:
I'm against this.

Twitch Prime is only available in a handful of countries. GGG's staff live in New Zealand - not a single employee can avail of this promotion. I honestly think that's ridiculous.

When a "Valued Poster" starts being negative, you know you done fucked up.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
Melzas wrote:
Hmm would be better if this was a code. The account we have Amazon prime on isn't something that is going to be linked to my twitch or PoE. No reason to have more than one prime account. Might miss out on this.

If its anything like the other twitch prime promotions you should be able to claim your rewards, then unlink your account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info