Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

Can't say I'm a fan, can't say I'm outraged. Simply won't get it because I scarily use Amazon
"
Sarno wrote:
I'm against this.

Twitch Prime is only available in a handful of countries. GGG's staff live in New Zealand - not a single employee can avail of this promotion. I honestly think that's ridiculous.

YEAH WELL COME LIVE IN AMERICA WHERE DONALD TRUMP IS 'LEADING' AND THEN YOU CRYING ABOUT NOT GETTING TWITCH PRIME WILL BE PRETTY FUCKING INSIGNIFICANT. FUCK.
@zidboy23 Damn son even if you use VPN you still need credit card number from these countires...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Yeah And What About All The Other Countries?? Grats GGG You Did It Again. :)
Dark Are The Veils Of Death...!!!
lol complaining because you can't sign up for free trial you'd have zero intention of keeping sounds a bit scummy. its 95% for people who have amazon prime. if you didn't know AMAZON OWNS TWITCH. WHERE DOES POE GET MOST OF ITS Publicity? TWITCH.

get off your high horses kids. this is PR on another level that you can't comprehend.

Now that all you millennials are complaining they'll prolly change it. sigh such an entitled generation.
Last edited by dephness on May 16, 2017, 4:06:28 PM
So free stuff for a selected number of countries.
And the contries that can get it are "first world" ones. 3rd world contries, that already strugle way more with money can BUY this later.

Yeah, sounds about right.
Wow, i dont really care about the mtx, but the feeling of being alienated really does suck...

Why would you make a deal excluding over 95% of the world's countries? And to rub it in by saying we get to pay for it later is just way too much imo. WTF?
"
necrotwi0 wrote:
So free stuff for a selected number of countries.
And the contries that can get it are "first world" ones. 3rd world contries, that already strugle way more with money can BUY this later.

Yeah, sounds about right.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 16, 2017, 4:46:54 PM
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
What now?
Some of you people really need to chill out. GGG needs to draw in more players, and this helps grab potentials who have Twitch / Amazon Prime or might want it.

Notice that the cosmetic effects they chose are extremely simple, don't branch into color palettes that we don't already have a lot of, and only affect basic things for which there are tons of other options. They're trying to make this as painless as possible for existing players in countries that can't access Twitch Prime, while continuing to stretch their reach. It isn't unreasonable of them, and it doesn't mean they don't respect or value you.

It's like each of you complainers wants GGG to exist purely for you, without realizing that sometimes the best tactical moves for GGG's growth (and therefore PoE's continued development) simply can't be designed to service everyone. Stop shaming GGG for not looking like spotless white knights while they're wading through the mud of commercial reality. If there were other partnerships that would have the potential impact of Twitch without segregating by geography, I'm sure they'd choose that first... but there aren't, so they can't.
Last edited by Proslambanomenos on May 16, 2017, 4:11:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info