Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

Lol so much qq over an MTX. Guess you better quit the game!
**~~~ The Winds of Shit ~~~**
"
Sarno wrote:
"
IcyFlame wrote:
Tagging at the end that we can "buy" these MTX's at a later date is a bit rich.

That's actually an interesting point. Maybe if it was for items which would later be released for free - or at least obtainable in-game as a reward - this might've been better received.

What irks me about this is I could swear I remember Chris apologizing for something like this in the past - I think it was a Razer or nVidia promotion. I've been trying to find it, and I haven't been able to, but I'm sure he'd said they wouldn't do it again. At the time I had interpreted that to refer to promotions not open to everyone. Maybe I'm imagining things...

Now you got me curious, I did the Razer Promotion fairly esaily but Ive never heard about the Nvidia one
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"
Walhør wrote:
Now you got me curious, I did the Razer Promotion fairly esaily but Ive never heard about the Nvidia one

Buy a card, get $50 worth of in-game currency to spend on MTX.

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/daylight-and-free-to-play-bundles-now-available
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Why so much hate? It's FREE mtx and if it's not available in your country just use VPN.
"Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy"
Well no free MTX.

(But we can get Amazon Prime) to bad that ain't enough
"
bipola wrote:
"
IcyFlame wrote:
Tagging at the end that we can "buy" these MTX's at a later date is a bit rich. As a kiwi this is pretty disappointing.

PR have failed royally here.

You already have at least 7 supporter packs and more MTX than 99% of the playerbase...god. Some people are not to be able to get enough ^^

You seem to misunderstand. I'm all for supporting ggg especially as a kiwi, however given how these twitch prime exclusives have alienated player bases in the past this a bad move in itself, then saying they can be "purchased" later with no insight on whether they will be full price, or at a token price for appreciation it's going to leave a lot of people sour.
Some of you people are really going overboard with this. GGG can't control what countries Twitch Prime is available in. Would you rather the partnership not happen at all? Would you want GGG to somehow pressure Twitch to release Prime for the entire planet? What exactly do you want? Stop acting like a bunch of spoiled entitled children.

That and the whole "omg I can buy it later though, such a ripoff" is stupid. You don't have to buy it. Besides that, it's just some crappy purple pallet on the old and dry footprints/weapon effect/portal combo.
"
Azzul wrote:
Some of you people are really going overboard with this. GGG can't control what countries Twitch Prime is available in. Would you rather the partnership not happen at all? Would you want GGG to somehow pressure Twitch to release Prime for the entire planet? What exactly do you want? Stop acting like a bunch of spoiled entitled children.

That and the whole "omg I can buy it later though, such a ripoff" is stupid. You don't have to buy it. Besides that, it's just some crappy purple pallet on the old and dry footprints/weapon effect/portal combo.

This^^
Yea... THANKS.
Rest of the World will be able to buy those cosmetics later. Thanks but no thanks. That promo sucks!
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.

:S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info