Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

"
Melzas wrote:
Hmm would be better if this was a code. The account we have Amazon prime on isn't something that is going to be linked to my twitch or PoE. No reason to have more than one prime account. Might miss out on this.

almost everything twitch prime users get monthly is a key, i suppose this will be too.
I'm against promotions through third party sites, so having the effects available for sale afterwards is a good thing. Though it still does kinda feel wrong to be honest!

Not to mention those that could simply create an account on this third party site(and replied here in this thread), but were geo-excluded are getting shafted.

Maybe give these effects for free to geo-excluded members that post in this thread(like me), for the duration of this promotion? (ggg can verify location, right?)

PS: If I wasn't living where I did, I would have made an account for these free effects!
Next GGG will start to sell this game with starter packs for 39.99
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on May 16, 2017, 4:43:42 PM
Entitlement: The Thread
Awesome job GGG! I was wondering if there would be a Prime partnership at some point.

As for the rest of you... This is a free promotional give away for those are already paying for Twitch Prime and the few who take up it's trial. These things happen and exclusivity is a thing in the real world outside of wraeclast. This isn't any different from the 2014 Steam summer sale promotion where you could craft the cards and get a chance at different mtx. Those mtx are now exclusive to those who back then swapped to Steam and participated. Or you can pay a price at trying to buy them off the market outside of the initial promotion just like being able to pay for these twitch themed mtx later on.

Just be happy GGG is taking more chances to further promote their game across a huge platform based around gaming for very little cost to them. The fact that we get some twitch themed mtx is just a bonus that happened to come up this time.

And no I do not have Amazon Prime active right now.
Change country and get rewards :)
VPN^^zzz:)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
super ugly effects, wasted time with that partnership GGG
DEATH & THRASH
Probably this post will get buried under people shouting at each other etc., but here goes.

I live in a country that is not on the list - Poland, but in fact I am as close to Berlin as I am to Warsaw (Poland's capital, for those not fluent in European geography). So yeah, bit silly that I cannot access Prime in normal way.

Cry ended, now solution, not really hard to do, no vpn programs to install either. Took me total of 5 min.

1. Install Opera - it has build in vpn, works, has Germany and USA build-in.
2. Use the link from GGG post, create an account on Amazon, or use existing one, I used mine. You will be asked to link a twitch account to amazon account. Either create new one or use existing, up to you.
3. As far as I see, you need a credit card, but any works, doesn't have to be German (I used polish one), so put that one for payment method, for billing address go to booking.com and pick any random hotel in Berlin or another German city, for phone number from Germany go check website of your country's embassy in Berlin, or whatever number you can find, I think mine leads to Romanian Embassy :P
4. Done, your credit card will not be billed for the first month.
5. IMPORTANT Go to Prime membership management, click cancel and pick option "Remind me later", you will get email 3 days before billing so you remember to cancel it ;-)

PS. When using Opera, after linking Twitch account and logging to Twitch, you will get message that your account has been blocked, in fact it's not, it's just Opera's VPN ip adress. Once you go back to your browser or disable VPN, you will be able to log in as usual.

To be frank, writing this post down took me more time then getting twitch prime trial, so instead of being annoyed that you live in wrong country, go use the XXI century miracle called GOOGLE and get your self shiny purple stuff.

Cheers

EDITS: edited so people don't get offended (see post below)
Last edited by Czarodziciel on May 16, 2017, 5:19:14 PM
"
Czarodziciel wrote:
Probably this post will get buried under people shouting at each other etc., but here goes.

I live in a country that is not on the list - Poland, but in fact I am as close to Berlin as I am to Warsaw (Poland's capital, for those not fluent in European geography). So yeah, bit silly that I cannot access Prime in normal way.

Cry ended, now solution, not really hard to do, no vpn programs to install either. Took me total of 5 min.

1. Install Opera - it has build in vpn, works, has Germany and USA build-in.
2. Use the link from GGG post, create an account on Amazon, or use existing one, I used mine. You will be asked to link a twitch account to amazon account. Either create new one or use existing, up to you.
3. As far as I see, you need a credit card, but any works, doesn't have to be German (I used polish one), so put that one for payment method, for billing address go to booking.com and pick any random hotel in Berlin or another German city, for phone number from Germany go check website of your country's embassy in Berlin, or whatever number you can find, I think mine leads to Romanian Embassy :P
4. Done, your credit card will not be billed for the first month.
5. IMPORTANT Go to Prime membership management, click cancel and pick option "Remind me later", you will get email 3 days before billing so you remember to cancel it ;-)

PS. When using Opera, after linking Twitch account and logging to Twitch, you will get message that your account has been blocked, in fact it's not, it's just Opera's VPN ip adress. Once you go back to your browser or disable VPN, you will be able to log in as usual.

To be frank, writing this post down took me more time then getting twitch prime trial, so instead of crying that you live in wrong country, go use the freaking XXI century miracle called GOOGLE and get your self shiny purple stuff.

Cheers

"Insted of crying"?

This is not a legit way to do it, so maybe dont lecture people on it :)
I knew it!! Someone in the designer team is obsessed with purple.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info