So, Legacy extended until Fall of Oriath release. Are you happy? What you gonna do in a memewhile?

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I wouldn't go so far as to say that I am unhappy with the decision to extend the league but I am slightly disappointed that I will have to wait much, much longer to get my quiver from legacy to my character on standard.

Spoiler
Using this...

And really want to be using this one...

I guess this gives me time to try and do uber lab or reach 90 to get the last challenge I will chase after on legacy league.

Aren't +1 Drillneck on Standard is just like a few Ex though? Can't you make yourself one? Or they are not 3-5c like In League?
I'm not sure what they cost on standard but I only have
and would rather not spend it. I already made one so purchasing another would be a waste of my resources. I do not know what they sell for in the league but that also matters little since I already own one there so buying a bunch for 3-5c doesn't help me.

If you want to loan me one on standard until mine arrives from Legacy then I wouldn't say no to that. :)
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
Acolina87 wrote:
Playing some Path of Diablo 2 PogChamp

Gotta jump that band wagon, right?
Myself, probably gonna continue to watch The Wire while chilling in my hideout waiting for them trades.
Complete 13 challenges so I can join the other 99% that has bested the dinosaur!!!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
Complete 13 challenges so I can join the other 99% that has bested the dinosaur!!!

Way to go!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info