So, Legacy extended until Fall of Oriath release. Are you happy? What you gonna do in a memewhile?

@OP: Yes I'm happy and I will do nothing special just a little more key farming and dreaming of that one drop that I will never get. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
If delaying the release means a more polished piece of content, then I'm all for it. Although they haven't said anything about any life/es changes, I was hoping for some life changes that make it more interesting to play.

I actually thought legacy was boring, far too many white leaguestones dropping with no mods. Just made the experience uninteresting for 95% of the time. The other 5% was great when you combined some really fun mods together, but it was far too rare.

Thought about starting up another SSF character from scratch but I don't even think I'll do that. Just going to try out some other games in the mean time. Currently I'm just trying out Grim Dawn and probably Path of Diablo. FF12 Zodiac Age comes out early july so I have that to play as well.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that I am unhappy with the decision to extend the league but I am slightly disappointed that I will have to wait much, much longer to get my quiver from legacy to my character on standard.

Spoiler
Using this...

And really want to be using this one...

I guess this gives me time to try and do uber lab or reach 90 to get the last challenge I will chase after on legacy league.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
I finished with legacy like a month ago, so i'm just going to do what i'm doing now and keep playing some single player games till Oriath comes out in like July / August.
Last edited by SaintLucifer on May 15, 2017, 5:48:00 PM
I'm happy enough. I hope I can kill Shaper solo. I'm a miserably shitty player and can never manage to finish the longer fights without botching something dodgeable, but maybe this league I'll finally get enough attempts in to do it. Uber Atziri, not so much. Hell I won't even do regular Atziri. Sucks being a bad ARPG player that loves ARPGs. oh well.

I'll probably spend more time reading about the beta than actually playing, to be honest.
Nice, more time to get my feetprints!

I would have been able to get them by the end of may, if I hadnt started playing Grim Dawn QQ.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I'm very happy (i was one of the people requesting this)

I would have played standard but it just seemed to me that there really was no downside to extending the league
IGN- Shaeyaena
Honestly I don't really see why some people complain. Do people reallly find month of Standard better than League extension? Because it's not like we had a variety of choices - there would not be any Race seasons or mini-Leauge, nothing like that.

"
666lol666 wrote:
@OP: Yes I'm happy and I will do nothing special just a little more key farming and dreaming of that one drop that I will never get. ^^

Attaboy!

"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
D7eema wrote:
feelsbadman

You wanted month of Standard so much?

A month? 3.0 isn't going to be ready by July.

You didn't answered the question though.

"
e1337donkey wrote:
If delaying the release means a more polished piece of content, then I'm all for it. Although they haven't said anything about any life/es changes, I was hoping for some life changes that make it more interesting to play.

I actually thought legacy was boring, far too many white leaguestones dropping with no mods. Just made the experience uninteresting for 95% of the time. The other 5% was great when you combined some really fun mods together, but it was far too rare.

Thought about starting up another SSF character from scratch but I don't even think I'll do that. Just going to try out some other games in the mean time. Currently I'm just trying out Grim Dawn and probably Path of Diablo. FF12 Zodiac Age comes out early july so I have that to play as well.

I agree. Legacy was pretty boring League overall.

"
viciousnugget wrote:
I wouldn't go so far as to say that I am unhappy with the decision to extend the league but I am slightly disappointed that I will have to wait much, much longer to get my quiver from legacy to my character on standard.

Spoiler
Using this...

And really want to be using this one...

I guess this gives me time to try and do uber lab or reach 90 to get the last challenge I will chase after on legacy league.

Aren't +1 Drillneck on Standard is just like a few Ex though? Can't you make yourself one? Or they are not 3-5c like In League?

"
ImSlower wrote:
I'm happy enough. I hope I can kill Shaper solo. I'm a miserably shitty player and can never manage to finish the longer fights without botching something dodgeable, but maybe this league I'll finally get enough attempts in to do it. Uber Atziri, not so much. Hell I won't even do regular Atziri. Sucks being a bad ARPG player that loves ARPGs. oh well.

I'll probably spend more time reading about the beta than actually playing, to be honest.

Like all of us :)

"
bhavv wrote:
Nice, more time to get my feetprints!

I would have been able to get them by the end of may, if I hadnt started playing Grim Dawn QQ.

Get them boy!

Honestly, I would try to get 36 for this amazing Portal. It's easier than it looks.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 15, 2017, 10:45:01 PM
I'm going to keep plugging away at my own modest pace.

Heck, maybe I can even reach 24 challenge points. Maybe I can actually reach level 90.

Or, maybe I'll get burned out and play something else. But regardless, Legacy being extended is a good thing IMO.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Hmm not played in a month. Games at a point of sucking for me wasn't having fun. happens... I don't find challenges rewarding either unless it's better MTX than I can buy. Like my wings from breach so whatever not interested. Guess i'll wait 2 more months to play. No biggie got lots of work to do.

Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info