So, Legacy extended until Fall of Oriath release. Are you happy? What you gonna do in a memewhile?

I just keep selling my gear and trying try characters. Just bought these:

So next is a Terminus Flicker, and then maybe a crit/block immortal Gladiator. After that I'll sell em at a minor loss and try something completely new.
yeah i like the decision nothing too worrysome, hate having too get back too standard and sell all the items etc haha , i might just try new build and see how far i get in hc..after i die i continue in sc becus fak it
i think it's pretty lame :') lots of people already played out and i wanted to test out new builds for 3.0.0 in std with all my new gear guess it's not possible now...
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Hmm not played in a month. Games at a point of sucking for me wasn't having fun. happens... I don't find challenges rewarding either unless it's better MTX than I can buy. Like my wings from breach so whatever not interested. Guess i'll wait 2 more months to play. No biggie got lots of work to do.

Legacy Portal is better than MTX you can buy though.

Even though I liked them, Breach Wings were not as rewarding as this Portal. It's one of the best MTX's in the game.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 16, 2017, 7:55:41 AM
Playing some Path of Diablo 2 PogChamp
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Age gracefully.
Will get my 40 challenges, then maybe push towards 100 depending on how interesting the events and beta are.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Age gracefully.

Lol Screw that. In the immortal words of George Costanza (although I am paraphrasing) "I've lived with dignity, why would I die with it? I am going out kicking and screaming!"
Am I happy about legacy league extension?
meh i could care less i gave up on legacy league after the first couple days.

What am I going to do now?
Play Grim Dawn and watch for the eagles
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
Keep making threads about how the economy is confusing and why orbs are losing or gaining value. This game is hard.
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info