So, Legacy extended until Fall of Oriath release. Are you happy? What you gonna do in a memewhile?

Happy? Never.

Content? Always.

I kind of knew it was going to happen. Really. Could you imagine a plus side of not extending it?
Had already switched to hc to pass the time.

Want to see how far I'll get on the second toon(currently 73). First one (73) died in a Tora mission - to a ghosted mutated maw - in the third map I ran. Sticking to dl and farming sub 67 leaguestones in cos.

Integrated video card on an 8 yo rig. It's fun. :D
Really wanted something fresh, so looks like will be an extended break
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Would have been really good form for them to post a launch date for 3.0 at the same time they made this announcement. The idea of this league going on and on until some indeterminate date is kind of scary.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Would have been really good form for them to post a launch date for 3.0 at the same time they made this announcement. The idea of this league going on and on until some indeterminate date is kind of scary.

Why

People who want to keep playing it can keep doing so.

Since you are ethical ssf starvation monk league it shouldn't even matter

Just log off like everyone else does, feels great actually lol
A bit sad about this. Really hoped for a fresh economy or something. Maybe a some events that lasted somewhere between 2-8 weeks. Oh well. Will definitely be online again for 3.0 ^.^
I appreciate that they decided to keep it up for a while if it save them some more time to work on 3.0 it's a win win.
I don't want to live again the awakening start with the map issue for those who remember.

Also legacy league is clearly a great one, i seriously wishe they will make the Core game like that.
Hf :)
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I appreciate that they decided to keep it up for a while if it save them some more time to work on 3.0 it's a win win.
I don't want to live again the awakening start with the map issue for those who remember.

Also legacy league is clearly a great one, i seriously wishe they will make the Core game like that.

Ya actually if they implemented to Standard that'd be nice

Those guys have already been getting the dick for a couple of months now
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Considering beta is not even out yet, I'd imagine predicting a launch date would be hard. Any date now would just be changed then people would be complaining about that.
I was really looking forward to them doing short events and races to spice things up. Starting to be burned out from this league, I really didn't get into it that much. I got lucky and chanced my first unique (a Shavs, first one ever) a week ago so I figured I would blow all my currency on making one last build for 2-3 weeks before end of league, one I have been putting aside for ever since I hate it, but 2-3 weeks of being OP was bearable. Now it's looking more and more like an extended break until 3.0 and not even logging into the beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info