So, Legacy extended until Fall of Oriath release. Are you happy? What you gonna do in a memewhile?

Honestly, I am really surprised by this decision. I thought GGG gonna give us month of Standard, because why not (we allow them to get away with many things) and this is most obvious and easy decision, because Leagues are meant to be 3 Month long, Legacy is pretty much dead at this point anyway, many people quit people were pusing challenges faster assuming standard League end date, etc. etc.

Between month of Standard, I happily choose Legacy League. Probably gonna get my first 40 challenges. Probably gonna finally assemble some OP build and complete the rest of my goals.

What about you?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 15, 2017, 3:46:49 AM
Last bumped on May 18, 2017, 11:42:41 PM
1) get the portal effect at 36 challenge, meaning also kill uber atziri (only boss I haven't done)

2) pimp my frost blade character until I have a 5ex piece in each slot

3) probably have some fun with crafting, maybe try to craft some 400+ pdps claw

4) try to push level as high as I can, which should give me the currency for the previous steps at the same time

Usually I barely have time to gear the 2 or 3 characters that I want to do in a league. Played much more for legacy, and having more time will let me some time to explore more end game stuff.
personally ive burned out and wont be playing, other than ocasionaly doing daily missions. Waiting for beta release now.
No that's fucking terrible all I'm doing is Path of diablo like fuck lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
NU I'M NOT GOING BACK

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
NU I'M NOT GOING BACK

Oh, look at this 12 challenges dinosaur over there!
Golly, this is a great opportunity to grab that last challenge.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Extending the league motivates me to play the league until the beta/"events" begin. Other than that we have to see what exactly those events are. I do expect them to be crazy and to be a one of a lifetime thing like darkshrine but shorter, maybe a week or so each.
It allows me to for for 36/40 afterall. Gotta get that portal! Also I wanna do a few builds, for example one with tidebreaker and vigilant strike :D
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
It allows me to for for 36/40 afterall. Gotta get that portal! Also I wanna do a few builds, for example one with tidebreaker and vigilant strike :D

Absolutely!

"
DasName wrote:
Extending the league motivates me to play the league until the beta/"events" begin. Other than that we have to see what exactly those events are. I do expect them to be crazy and to be a one of a lifetime thing like darkshrine but shorter, maybe a week or so each.

Honestly, it's better not to expect anything awesome from this events.

"
1) get the portal effect at 36 challenge, meaning also kill uber atziri (only boss I haven't done)

2) pimp my frost blade character until I have a 5ex piece in each slot

3) probably have some fun with crafting, maybe try to craft some 400+ pdps claw

4) try to push level as high as I can, which should give me the currency for the previous steps at the same time

Usually I barely have time to gear the 2 or 3 characters that I want to do in a league. Played much more for legacy, and having more time will let me some time to explore more end game stuff.

Good luck!

"
NU I'M NOT GOING BACK

Look at this 12 challenges dinosaur over there.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 15, 2017, 5:34:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info