The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Add more graphic options to reduce all graphic and CPU/Memery pls! THeres a lot of people who suffer from lags and dont have 10k bucks PC to run Poe.

It's no because of Graphic options, i have 2k€ PC and i still expirience "lag" time to time
Hyped.. was gonna buy the Legacy supporter pack but might just wait to buy the beta one so i can play it straight off but june 7th is the day my two weeks of exams start :( now i am going to have to fail my exams.. who cares lol HYYPPEE!
Yea we need more optimization idk what happen but my Ati graphic card is App Crashing on DX11 in Windows 10 64bit and all the weather effect , burning ground and other stuff makes drops too, even in on some map area i get drops/slows even if whole time fps are fine , time to time is like more disadvantage to die when you have slide shows.
I don't have that kind of problems before last expansion it was better.

And as i remeber ZiggyD problems with ati and poe itself i think you should ask AMD/ATI for help.

If not that crashes and possibility of losing loot when changing map or something optymlasation is quite better.

PS:Our characters get merged with the update right , there is no wipe on the horizon?
Last edited by Dawbra on May 10, 2017, 12:22:27 PM
I just don't get why there won't be the new skills and items, what is the beta supposed for?
If the acts 9 and 10 will be released without even try them againg means you're sure on what you are updating, new maps.. and this means the only thing we're likely going to test on the beta is something that does not even need of a test :)
We are going to test the game without double dipping and the new story?Maybe does not even worth partecipating to it, please let me know if I'm missing something.
Yeah, it's really annoying time to time that PoE doesnt work smoothly with Intel 6700k, GTX 1080 and 32gb of memory.

Normally all problems with performance is at GGG' end, not in hardware, no amount of graphic options will change that.
Last edited by Tuomari on May 10, 2017, 12:32:10 PM
cant wait to play new poe, nice faq
so no new Skill testing this will be another BladeFlurry or Wither ..

Nice. Just waiting on details for the Xbox beta now. I've got friends who have never been able to enjoy PoE.
Is content bought via Steam also included into the Lifetime 500$ bought stuff?
Everything sounds so cool, but please let me ask. What if all my lifetime money spend are in an amount of something like 498-499. What will happen then? Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info