The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

Will there be a Beta for the Xbox One version at the same time?
Yes, though we aren't ready to announce the details yet.

The anticipation is unreal... Check the site everyday waiting for beta announcement for Xbox one... So bored of playing D3, went old school and been playing some Champions of norrath:RTA, lol..
lmao! i hear that buying supporter packs will grant beta and after i do so i find out its the packs alongside the beta lmao. oh well. still got some sweet mtx with it though. am looking forward to both the console and 3.0 with 10 acts :)
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
500 UD ? .....no thanks.
Still trying to ask for a beta key nicely ;)
Pretty please?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We'll likely use significantly larger but silent waves of invites to invite active players into the Beta....

But but but... I've been taking a break to save my mojo for the beta?!! Ouchies.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
In addition, we will likely invite players with significant previous support immediately without the need for a purchase.

Whew! And yay!
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on May 10, 2017, 2:06:29 PM
I sure hope did spend over 500 Euro`s

Isnt there a place where you can check that?

Also for the invite for the beta do you get an email or something?
So, maybe... maybe... maybe...
Welp I have no chance. Cool though.
I really love all the thing you guys doing.. But the insta invite set at 440$ pack or 500$ all spent is kinda hard... My point is even if you buy a game at like 60$ + maybe 1-2-3 dlc you are at like 150$.. If evryone that is playing poe spent that amount (150) I guess it would be even better.. But honestly I think you should lower your insta invite at like 250$ or something like that.. wich is totally enough in my point of view.. but maybe im wrong..

Enjoy! And keep up the magnificient work
"
I really love all the thing you guys doing.. But the insta invite set at 440$ pack or 500$ all spent is kinda hard... My point is even if you buy a game at like 60$ + maybe 1-2-3 dlc you are at like 150$.. If evryone that is playing poe spent that amount (150) I guess it would be even better.. But honestly I think you should lower your insta invite at like 250$ or something like that.. wich is totally enough in my point of view.. but maybe im wrong..

Enjoy! And keep up the magnificient work

you're exiled for 5 years now, 500$ total are equal to you having spent 8$ per month. every subscription based game charges you more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info