The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

So 5-6 weeks after beta start June 7th, so July 12th onward: crap, looks like I mis-timed my beginning of July vacation time I scheduled hoping to nail the start date, dang you GGG why can't you give dates sooner for big releases some of us can't take last minute vacations so frustrating!!!

>:)
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." -Peter Baelish
"
daFalk wrote:
Damn this beta approach.
I know the beta was probably unavoidable but could you please do a beta no-stream clause or something so we don't have to practice that level of self-control, not buying into beta and not watching stream, for 5 weeks. Its really feels bad to get suggested videos/channels everywhere with PoE when it is only spoiling content you wish to experience fully (as with last beta). I have a guild mate who rage-bought a key/pack last time because of streaming. Fostering that kind of resentment cant be what you want, right!?

The distribution approach of keys seems a bit on the money-grabby side, not that it is necessarily too expensive but the public attention you give this is ridiculous compared to it being "testing". Its being sold almost as hard as an actual league :(

Hush hush GGG....

I don't get it, you want the company to jump through a bunch of hoops so you don't have to practice self-control?
Do we get to keep our loot what we earn in Beta after it ends? do they transferm to vanilla or cam we port them to 3.0 first league or do they just dissapear?
Gibbe key germany will gibbe clay
moooo
"
Tuomari wrote:
Do we get to keep our loot what we earn in Beta after it ends? do they transferm to vanilla or cam we port them to 3.0 first league or do they just dissapear?

From what it sounds like nothing is kept. So only play Beta if you're okay with experience and not some tangible remains once beta is over. It doesn't matter if you fall in love with your character... it will be destroyed.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
Tuomari wrote:

From what it sounds like nothing is kept. So only play Beta if you're okay with experience and not some tangible remains once beta is over. It doesn't matter if you fall in love with your character... it will be destroyed.

I really don't care about the character it self it just would have been cool if i could get all the loot so 3.0 start would be faster/smoother.

Still super hyped for the beta (which i will buy supporter pack to) and the final release ofc.
Add more graphic options to reduce all graphic and CPU/Memery pls! THeres a lot of people who suffer from lags and dont have 10k bucks PC to run Poe.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
ey sounds like im in beta then xd
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Add more graphic options to reduce all graphic and CPU/Memery pls

Ditto. I'd like to see more options to disable things like rain and reduce number of particles. Even an option to simplify graphical representations of ground effects (ie: patches of chilled ground, burning ground, etc.) would be very welcome!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I've always wanted to see a League with no story. Kill Hillock, start mapping. That's my dream (for us not in the beta, because I probably won't be). I can't run cruel/merciless again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info