The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

Damn, 3 month more until 3.0 =/
So you plan to start the Beta on my birthday, what are the odds? :)
Well, i guess you know what i want as a gift!
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Last edited by Crasss on May 10, 2017, 10:35:35 AM
Extend Legacy League please. Legacy league is giving me an opportunity to try out multiple builds i havent had the chance to put my hands on yet. I've ripped more toons on LHC lvl 80 range than any other season. Mainly internet issues but but I may have ripped to overwhelming beyond numbers in breaches or bloodline balls to the face. But I aint mad. I just need more time in this league to rip gear to SC. haha
"
ProWhiteBoyz wrote:
Extend Legacy League please. Legacy league is giving me an opportunity to try out multiple builds i havent had the chance to put my hands on yet. I've ripped more toons on LHC lvl 80 range than any other season. Mainly internet issues but but I may have ripped to overwhelming beyond numbers in breaches or bloodline balls to the face. But I aint mad. I just need more time in this league to rip gear to SC. haha

Yes this so much, please. Why they would not simply extend the league is beyond me.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I'm so excited!
Why does the legacy league end already?
Isn't it more interesting to just have it continue until 3.0?
I bet when Legacy ends many players will cry for a beta key so they can try the new features instead of going back to standard.
I don't want a beta key, better to give it to someone else. I'd love to help you guys out but don't have time to start yet another character from scratch.
I'll continue my Legacy character in Standard league but it's too bad I won't be able to use the Legacy features later on in the game.
The challenge leagues already end so fast. It would be better for players who can't login as often or who play slow (like me...) to see more of the game.

I'm not claiming I know what is good for the game/GGG.
Just sad Legacy is ending soon already.
Thank's guys, u make a great job !
Can't wait for this !!
Last edited by mordawf on May 10, 2017, 11:02:39 AM
8 summoners playing and still dealing with specters, just need gem for saving specters and this expansion will be even more epic.

Sorry for my english.
New supporter pack in-bound :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
wicks wrote:
how do i tell if i spent 500 dollars or not

Check your account under Account Transactions and add 'em up :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info