The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

OK, so I'm waiting for an invite :)
Hyped for Beta key :)
I don't want to play the beta, could we have a full respec on Std to play there before 3.0 starts ?
IGN TylordRampage
Ho Ho, Beta time sooooon...

Im so looking forward to play the beta.
No final two acts? Welp, there goes any reason for me to buy into the beta. Can't test out build ideas for the end game if there's no end game. Seeing the new story would be worth it too, but... can't get to the end of that either. I'll just wait for a key or for release.
That pay2wi...wait a second...that pay2play O_O
Big like
I remember when everyone thought 3.0 was gonna be here instead of Legacy League, because GGG never said otherwise. And now the beta is pushed back a month, and as if most people haven't quit Legacy already, now the 6-week (!) beta is going to be competing with "events" which I certainly hope doesn't mean races, because races are cancer. So basically, time to take a 2-month break and forget about PoE if possible.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
If one gets a beta key, can one then both play the Oriath Beta with the Oriath Beta game client, and still play Standard with the normal game client?

When the time comes, will there be clear instructions on how to patch the Oriath Beta game client up to 3.0? Considering my internet connection's slow download rate, I'm hoping that already having the Oriath Beta game client will speed up the process.
"The Pantheon system"
Does this mean that the atlas is going to be taken out of the game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info