The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

Make sure you filter correctly the people who used custom payment plans with GGG in order to get T1 packs ;)
"
2pher wrote:
I have no time on races and event. I wish theres 1 month more League, before its final release.

Ditto. I'm sure I'll never play a race event. I play games to relieve stress, not to increase it. I play relaxed and (according to meta wisdom) terribly slow even at the start of a new league. A month longer league would help me finish perhaps some of those end-game grinds, that are getting harder and harder every league.
Can't wait to get my beta key! All the hype right now! :D
"
cafunfo wrote:
wow , the money grab lvl is over 9000... greedy ceo.. cmon.. and i was hoping in a drop in price of the mtx sets... but the greed is real.. wtf...

PT was right.. i guess.

it's a reward for those who supported, not a push to buy the highest new supporter packs.

my guess is that even the cheapest new packs will have a key included.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
High Level Supporters always got keys first. Its natural selection...
I myself investet not so much. Maybe 900€ over the years, you still get keys for the cheaper packs BUT LATER.
hi thank you all for the great work :)
we are really satisfy and happy
can you guys please extend the legacy league for the 4 -7 week that the beta is working
sadly i couldn't be able to play this league because of study, and my study is ending in 3rd June
maybe for 2 weeks so i can fell the challenges in all leagues and double dps
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Can I pay to get into the Beta?
Yes, [...] we will likely invite players with significant previous support immediately without the need for a purchase.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Guess I'm in then Kappa

etc...

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Is the Beta a separate game client?
Yes. You shouldn't try to patch a regular PoE client into it, because we're replacing all of our art assets with optimised versions. This Beta client's content.ggpk can be patched into a regular 3.0.0 client when the Beta ends.

I'm using the Steam Client. Will I get a separate Beta Client Entry in my Steam Library? Or can I login on the standalone beta client with my steam credentials?

________________________________________________________________________________

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
What happens to my Beta characters and items when the Beta ends?
They will be destroyed.

Also, requesting a "PoE Beta Server Character DB Drives vs. Hydraulic Press" video.
That is not an avatar, that's how I really looked when I wrote this post!
Last edited by I_ysk on May 10, 2017, 7:58:32 AM
I hope this Beta client works with Steam...
Awesome, thanks for the info. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
WHEW can't wait for my access!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info