The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
:( I'd have been in if I hadn't deleted my account

Still a fan of the genre, then...

The genre, yes.
Yay more supporters coming out :D
Hmm, so no Fall of Oriath before late July or early August? Thats a bummer. Well, take the time you need and make it good. :)
IGN: SynergyHC
Hello will beta 3.0 include changes to DoT and skill tree changes as decribed in DoT notes (new keystone and other over time modifiers) ?
I probably won't get any key just because of the total amount of support. So letz hope the new support packs will be interesting enough.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Grubik_CZ wrote:
Hello will beta 3.0 include changes to DoT and skill tree changes as decribed in DoT notes (new keystone and other over time modifiers) ?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

What content is included in the Beta?
The Beta includes acts One to Eight. Acts Nine and Ten will be released alongside the final 3.0.0 release. The Pantheon system and most balance changes are included in the Beta (for feedback!) New skills and unique items likely won't be in the Beta.

I think so yeah.
Super hyped for 3.0!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Consider me keyed
Last edited by RootsXO on Jun 16, 2017, 7:15:58 PM
"
Is the Beta a separate game client?
Yes. You shouldn't try to patch a regular PoE client into it, because we're replacing all of our art assets with optimised versions. This Beta client's content.ggpk can be patched into a regular 3.0.0 client when the Beta ends.

More optimization to reduce stuttering then.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
We define this as a purchase of any top-tier pack ($440 or above) or people whose total lifetime purchases combine to $500 or more.

HYPE
Last edited by Shard_Nopulp on May 10, 2017, 1:55:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info