The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

"
dhise wrote:
I hope i spent enough to get into the beta.

​You should be able to check your purchase history by navigating to your account page, then clicking 'Account transactions' on the sidebar to the right. :)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Why not just leave legacy league running for those that will not play beta and do not enjoy races?
What would be the harm in that?

It's a 3 month challenge league

Even so, would players be mad if it went on a bit longer than originally intended? As for myself, between my job and other games I simply haven't had much time to devote to this league. However, I still would like to continue in it as long as there isn't a new one. I've barely had the chance to experiment with the leaguestone system, but it seems like it will be fun when I'm able to get to it.
Can we have races that grant access to the beta? pleaseeeeeeeeee
i love this game :)
new skills and uniques not in the beta? wow okay im no longer interested
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last edited by D3izhistory on May 9, 2017, 11:02:05 PM
"
LonelyWonder wrote:
"
YohSL wrote:
I have a question.
Is there any way for us to see how much we've spent on the game previously? And thus weather or not we qualify for "Total Lifetime Purchases" beta access.

Because while I do buy things often, and am quite happy to do so and support the development of the game, I have no earthly idea how much I've spent on the game. People don't tend to keep track of these things.

Yes there is if you google your supporter pack's it tell's you http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Supporter_pack
that is also the link for you to look it up & add up how much you have spent.

...and if most of the money I've spent wasn't used to buy supporter packs?
"
Woodcutta wrote:
"
LonelyWonder wrote:
"
YohSL wrote:
I have a question.
Is there any way for us to see how much we've spent on the game previously? And thus weather or not we qualify for "Total Lifetime Purchases" beta access.

Because while I do buy things often, and am quite happy to do so and support the development of the game, I have no earthly idea how much I've spent on the game. People don't tend to keep track of these things.

Yes there is if you google your supporter pack's it tell's you http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Supporter_pack
that is also the link for you to look it up & add up how much you have spent.

...and if most of the money I've spent wasn't used to buy supporter packs?

​You should be able to check your purchase history by navigating to your account page, then clicking 'Account transactions' on the sidebar to the right. :)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Exciting. Also very pleased with my supporter amount. Instant beta invites ftw.
El Psy Congroo.
My favorite answer.

"
They will be destroyed.
"
Patchumz wrote:
Exciting. Also very pleased with my supporter amount. Instant beta invites ftw.

That blue and purple tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info