The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

Great so a month of nothing but stupid meaningless events. GUess they dont mind losing players to other games while they just stay here in limbo.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I remember last time came around and I ended up buying the supporter packs with the keys when they came out. Right now, I'm not too sure if it's worth the investment, I mean last time I basically played the new content and stopped because nothing you get there is transferrable -- might not be a problem for league or HC players but, as a standard player I *like* accumulating stuff. Most of the money I have put into this game has been for stash tabs so I can accumulate *more* stuff. If I just want to experience the new content I'm sure someone will stream it.

Might buy a pack anyway though, not for the key, but so I can buy more stash tabs.
"
MasterAxe wrote:
Great so a month of nothing but stupid meaningless events. GUess they dont mind losing players to other games while they just stay here in limbo.

Play std then :P

You are welcome, and thank you! <3
"
Can I pay to get into the Beta?
Yes, the new set of supporter packs (released simultaneously with the Beta) will all grant access.

People just wondering if they've spent enough (~500$) to get access, even they already announced you can get it also with one pack from beta.

Finally some news about the beta. Excited. Can't wait for the supporter packs to be released. I expect records to be broken. Great work, GGG, as usual.
"
Hiimdoki wrote:
Well I think I meet the 500$ Total, But what Happens if I want to buy a Pack for MTX addiction and pass the key to a friend, would that Work?

Bex says so on Reddit (see below)

[–]Bex_GGGHead Community Manager 23 points 3 hours ago
Kind of! If you're being added automatically because of your past support it doesn't generate a key, it just automatically adds your account to the beta participation list. However, if you then purchase a supporter pack that contains a key you'll have a key that is spare and can be given to another player.

- it's what I intend to do - give a friend the beta key as I'll have access
ign: Kza_Taza
The change data is so lost give us and Saboteur's survive is a big problem.
As a huge fan of the Legacy league, I'd love to know what's going to move into Standard and what we can say goodbye to. Going to be really sad to see Legacy go, but looking forward to new content.
Super excited to see all the work that has been put into this 3.0.0 release! Wonder what goodies will be in the supporter packs!? Keep up the great work GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info