The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

Thanks for the updates guys and gals, super pumped for the beta and new content!!

The adventure is not outside...it is within.
"
They will be destroyed.

GGG gg savage.
[They will be destroyed.]
"
YohSL wrote:
"
LonelyWonder wrote:
"
YohSL wrote:
I have a question.
Is there any way for us to see how much we've spent on the game previously? And thus weather or not we qualify for "Total Lifetime Purchases" beta access.

Because while I do buy things often, and am quite happy to do so and support the development of the game, I have no earthly idea how much I've spent on the game. People don't tend to keep track of these things.

Yes there is if you google your supporter pack's it tell's you http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Supporter_pack
that is also the link for you to look it up & add up how much you have spent.

Thanks, but that only shows how much you've spent on supporter packs.
My questions was about all purchases, including account features and microtransactions.

You can go to your profile and then click Account transactions down in the bottom right. It will give you a pretty good idea. All it doesn't show is if you combined normal packs together toward the purchase of a supporter pack.
Cant wait going to be extravagant
Why not just leave legacy league running for those that will not play beta and do not enjoy races?
What would be the harm in that?
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Why not just leave legacy league running for those that will not play beta and do not enjoy races?
What would be the harm in that?

It's a 3 month challenge league
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on May 9, 2017, 9:34:09 PM
cool as FAQ!!!
I've definitely spent more than $500 (& have checked), so for the Awakening beta it seemed that streamers & alpha players got in 1st day, then the players that had spent on the top supporter packs, those of us that had spent more than $500 last time were definitely days later if not nearer to a week, then supporter packs with the beta key were released almost 1-2 days later. Is there going to be a staggering this time or all at once. It's a bit ambiguous in the announcement. Looking forward to when it does happen.
ign: Kza_Taza
"
Telzen wrote:

You can go to your profile and then click Account transactions down in the bottom right. It will give you a pretty good idea. All it doesn't show is if you combined normal packs together toward the purchase
of a supporter pack.

Thanks, found it with yours and others help.
And wouldn't you know it, I am 90$ shy of the beta. ($410)

Now I kind of want to know if the beta access supporter pack will have actual goodies in it, or just be for beta and that's it.
Because I could just buy some stuff if that's the case.
Last edited by YohSL on May 9, 2017, 9:50:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info