Crymsius' Auto-Tiering Filter for Colorblind - 3.10 UPDATE for Delirium

"
Crymsius wrote:
"
-Notes (3.5.0b)
Increased the size of chromatic items
Added missing minimap icons for veiled items, scarabs and T1 div cards
Switch priority between veiled items and map-only items (such as opal rings) : now an veiled opal ring will appear as a veiled item, not as a opal ring.
Fixed a small bug in auto-tiering with BaseTypes.
Enabled auto-tiering with a frequency of 1 update every 4 hours

Auto-tiering is now enabled :) I'll lower the frequency later in the league, for now it's 1 per 4 hours.

Next I'll be working on prophecy tiers and auto update for them,
Maybe same thing for scarabs if they increase in price.

I will also try to implement custom sound files so you can also play some Bex's "Pop" !

Do we need to download a new filternova script when you change the update frequency?
"
kompaniet wrote:

Do we need to download a new filternova script when you change the update frequency?

Nope, nothing to do on your end :)
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
Found a 20% quality flame dash gem today. It was the same highlight as a low quality gem with no sound. Should probably be a bigger hightlight and have some drop sound.

Remove carrion crow from being visible. It's a troll card imo.

I propose making jewelry stand out more. Some things like amethyst rings have a red border around them. Can you put this border on all jewelry? Amulets, belts and rings?
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 29, 2018, 9:19:57 AM
"
Updated auto updater script for Python 3.7 (internal)
Added highlight and sound for quality 20+ gems
Put Carrion Crow in tier 4 manually to prevent wrong autotierring of it.
Manual check for autotiering base types. Everything seems fine.

For jewelry I'll see what I can do :) However I don't know what you're talking about with amethyst rings ^^'
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
"
Crymsius wrote:
"
Updated auto updater script for Python 3.7 (internal)
Added highlight and sound for quality 20+ gems
Put Carrion Crow in tier 4 manually to prevent wrong autotierring of it.
Manual check for autotiering base types. Everything seems fine.

For jewelry I'll see what I can do :) However I don't know what you're talking about with amethyst rings ^^'

Thanks. Everything seems to be working quite well. I have been using mostly your filter since the beginning of the league. The auto tiering is just too good :)

Btw you mention tier 4 here for carrion crow but on filterblast it's tier 0 to tier 3. You may wanna change that to tier 1 to tier 4. Or am i wrong?

I'll see if i can find the screenshot of the amethyst rings. I took one yesterday.

There was a hiccup yesterday with ironwood bucklers showing up as valuable. Green with a sound in mlvl 83 areas. Don't think there is anything you can do about it. With the next update it seems to be gone. I checked and those bucklers were listed for 1 chance. Ilvl 83 i believe.

Edit: Here is the image. You can see the amethyst ring has a red border. Maybe something like that on the good jewelry too or all jewelry? To make them easy to pick up.

Right click, open in new window/tab or copy image link and open in new tab/window
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 11, 2019, 10:48:25 AM
Hey thank you for using the filter ^^
Glad you find the auto-tiering usefull !

"
-Notes (3.5.2b)
Fixed a display issue for divination cards (tier 3 were separated in 2 categories).
Added highlight for rare good bases ilvl75+ accessories to distinguish them from other rare items.

For the tiers in divcards, it was already displaying tier 4, I just fixed a small filterblast display issue with tier 3. It should be like this :

I'm aware of some side effects for items that suddenly are highlighted but couldn't find any reason why. I think it's just poe.ninja data that is not really accurate. Maybe I'll find some way to automatically check if the base is actually relevent but for now, I'll keep it that way. Some times it's just that some people list bases for some weird prices and poe.ninja wrongly gives them credit for =/

I added the small outline for accessories with good bases :)
Yes it's no big deal with the base items. It's updating every 4 hours to get a fresh list of base items anyway.
The filter has been updated for 3.6 Synthesis League.

"
Added Highlight for Fractured Items
Added Highlight for Synthesised Items
Added Highlight for Lab enchants
Added Highlight for 25%+ quality items
Removed Highlight for Added Chaos Damage and Detonate Mines Gems since you can now buy them to Lilly Roth

I'll enable the auto-update as soon as poe.ninja synthesis league is on.

As in 3.5, it'll be every 4 hours at first then in 2-3 days I'll lower the rate to be only twice a day.
Thanks
Lowered auto-updates frequency to twice a day.

I'm waiting to see how people use fractured item to maybe add a "only good bases" to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info