Crymsius' Auto-Tiering Filter for Colorblind - 3.10 UPDATE for Delirium

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Crymsius wrote:
Hey, I added 10 slots for custom mods highlight.

Each slot has to be enabled in the block switches (Crafting / Custom Explicit Mods / Slot x) and refers to the mods set in the "Custom ExplicitMod Highlight" tab.

One slot represents one specific combination of explicit mods. It will highlight rare and magic items alike but only in the "good base" pool of items.

I added only 10 slots for now, let me know what you think of this implementation and if you need more slots for more combinations.

Hf :)

There is no custom explicit mods under crafting in block switches. Isn't filterblast updated yet?

I can't find Custom ExplicitMod Highlight" tab either.

I tried with both opera browser and firefox.

Wooops I forgot to push the changes >_>

Sorry for that, it should be up now.
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
It works now.

One question.

If i want to show t1 life and es jewels i can't add the mods in the same box right? Custom ExplicitMods 1 for example. That's gonna show jewels that have both prefixes? I only want to display jewels with either t1 life or es.

Stalwart ilvl82 +(36–40) to maximum Life
Resplendent ilvl83 +(36–40) to maximum Energy Shield

Do i put these prefixes in different boxes?

Also isn't it gonna be a problem if i add the stalwart prefix. It's t1 for jewels but for gloves it's t6. I think you would have to set this up for item classes to avoid this issue.

Stalwart ilvl18 +(30–39) to maximum Life
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 13, 2020, 7:58:47 AM
Hmmm I see, I didn't realized there were different mods with same name but different tier...

Yeah I think adding the class will be necessary, I'll see what I can do for that.

And yes for your question, it will highlight the items with the full combination of mods so if you want either one or the other, you need to use two slots. (And don't forget to enable them in the block switch)
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
Ok, I added a custom selection for itemClass (and added all the Jewel to the baseType that were checked.)

It should be working fine now. It's still very cumbersome to use but I don't see a better way for that =/

At least the possibility exists now !

Tell me if it's okay with you :)
I can test out things next week. I'll be gone for a couple of days.
"
Crymsius wrote:
Ok, I added a custom selection for itemClass (and added all the Jewel to the baseType that were checked.)

It should be working fine now. It's still very cumbersome to use but I don't see a better way for that =/

At least the possibility exists now !

Tell me if it's okay with you :)

It needs to have any/or combinations. Otherwise it's not gonna work in my opinion. There are too many mods to consider.

Here is an example:

+x to level of gems weapons

Paragon's - +1 to socketed gems

Lava Caller's - +2 to fire gems
Winterbringer's - +2 to cold gmes
Tempest King's - +2 to lightning gems
Anarchist's - +2 to chaos gems
Sharpshooter's - +2 to bow gems

Paragon mod is valuable on it's own so that can be added to the mods to show in game for any rarity magic or higher but together with any of the other mods above it would be very valuable.

But it's gonna take 6 slots just to add each combination to the filter.

I think what you should do is hardcode the usual valuable stuff no one wants to miss, like this example above then we can use the custom boxes to add our own stuff or make the Custom ExplicitMods boxes accept any/or or full combinations of mods. Both would be the best of course.

Here is a list i have created with mods i wouldn't want to miss:

Spoiler
Abyss jewels (Magic rarity or higher)
Stalwart - t1 life
Resplendent - t1 es

Regular jewels (Magic rarity or higher)
Vivid - t1 life
Shimmering - t1 es

Weapons (Magic rarity or higher. Generally for top weapon bases)
Merciless - t1 %phys
Tyrannical - t2 %phys

Dictator's - t1 hybrid %phys
Emperor's - t2 hybrid %phys

Flaring - t1 flat phys
Tempered - t2 flat phys

of Celebration - t1 attack speed
of Infamy - t2 attack speed

+x 2h weapons (bows, warstaves, staves) (Magic rarity or higher for paragon, rare rarity or higher for combined weapons)
Paragon's - +1 to socketed gems

Lava Caller's - +2 to fire gems
Winterbringer's - +2 to cold gmes
Tempest King's - +2 to lightning gems
Anarchist's - +2 to chaos gems
Sharpshooter's - +2 to bow gems

Es chests (top es bases)
Unfaltering - t1 %es
Unassailable - t2 %es

Seraphim's - t1 hybrid es
Djinn's - t2 hybrid es

Resplendent - t1 flat es
Incandescent - t2 flat es

Es shields (top es bases)
Unfaltering - t1 %es
Unassailable - t2 %es

Djinn's - t2 hybrid es

Incandescent - t1 flat es
Scintillating - t2 flat es

Es gloves/boots (top es bases)
Unassailable - t1 %es
Indomitable - t2 %es

Seething - t1 flat es
Pulsing - t2 flat es

Djinn's - t2 hybrid es

+x 1h weapons (wand, sceptre, dagger, rune dagger) (Magic rarity or higher)
Magister's - +1 all spell gems (valuable on it's own with only +1 or combined with any other +1 mod)

Flame Shaper's - +1 to all fire gems
Frost Singer's - +1 to all cold gems
Thunderhand's - +1 to all lightning gems
Mad Lord's - +1 to all chaos gems
Lithomancer's - +1 to all physical gems

+1 minion wand (convoking wand) (Magic rarity or higher)
Martinet's - +1 to all minions gems

Last edited by kompaniet on May 1, 2020, 5:53:57 AM
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I can't do a any/or with the filter syntax we have so I'll add your mods as you suggested.
To make it easier on the caster weapons. I would simply just display any item with:

Paragon's +1 to socketed gems and Magister's +1 all spell gems. If you pick up any of those you would also catch any other possible mods like +1 cold/fire/light/bow etc.

And those other mods aren't worth to display on their own.

Regarding physical weapons and energy shield items some compromise would have to be done. It's alot of combinations to display all and it's probably not worth it either.

Perhaps show t1/2 %phys + t1/2 flat phys or attack speed. That can make a good weapon.

And ignore the hybrid phys altogether. The hybrid roll needs too much luck with other mods to be usable. The same can be done with energy shield items.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 2, 2020, 6:33:03 PM
I've updated the filter for Harvest League. I'll add your suggestion later kompaniet (sorry, I haven't been very active lately).

I'll also be there on launch day to provide support and fix any potential issue. I'll enable the auto-tiering later the week end.

Have fun all !

"
-Notes (3.11.0)
Added support for Harvest League
Added highlight for new currencies
Added highlight for Harvest seeds
Added highlight for Harvest infrastructures
Hello all,
I've been pretty busy this week and won't be available on launch night.
As a result the update for the filter will be delayed to this week end.

I hope you'll understand. Have a fun launch !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info