Crymsius' Auto-Tiering Filter for Colorblind - 3.10 UPDATE for Delirium

are there preset for strict and regular?
i really love the color even tho im not color blind, its soothe the eyes
"
benkei8 wrote:

Hey, thanks for the kind words, I don't really have presets at the moment, you can make your own preset by checking/unchecking options in the filterblast page though. You can even save it by just saving the url after having done your changes and clicking the "refresh preview" button.

Presets are something I've been wanting to add for a long time but I don't have a proper way to make right now. I need to think of good way to make it usable while not being to heavy to maintain on my end.

Also, sorry for the delay of enabling auto-tiering/auto-updating, I'll make it before the end of the week. (I also need to take a look at the new icons and colors).

Good luck in Delirium :)
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
"
benkei8 wrote:

Hey, thanks for the kind words, I don't really have presets at the moment, you can make your own preset by checking/unchecking options in the filterblast page though. You can even save it by just saving the url after having done your changes and clicking the "refresh preview" button.

Presets are something I've been wanting to add for a long time but I don't have a proper way to make right now. I need to think of good way to make it usable while not being to heavy to maintain on my end.

Also, sorry for the delay of enabling auto-tiering/auto-updating, I'll make it before the end of the week. (I also need to take a look at the new icons and colors).

Good luck in Delirium :)

Edit : I've enabled auto-updates and changed some minimap icons to use the new ones, enjoy !
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
Any chance of getting support for identified items?
HasExplicitMod i believe is the syntax.

So we don't miss good items just laying there on the ground.

Maybe a setting on filterblast where we can add our own favourite mods as well?
Like t1 physical, attack speed and so on.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 5, 2020, 9:07:46 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Any chance of getting support for identified items?
HasExplicitMod i believe is the syntax.

So we don't miss good items just laying there on the ground.

Maybe a setting on filterblast where we can add our own favourite mods as well?
Like t1 physical, attack speed and so on.

I'll try to add it this week, thanks for the feedback and suggestion.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've quit the league early this time, I think I got burned out with Metamorph ^^'.
It's probably a huge task to go through all the good prefixes and suffixes for all the item types. But i think it's worth it. It's the only thing i am missing in your filter.

Is it possible to show good identifed items only for top base items somehow? Or will it show good mods for all base items like a level 3 dagger with t1 flat phys?

Take a break for some time if you feel burned out. It seems to do the trick.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 6, 2020, 2:07:57 PM
I will add a custom settings where you will be able to add your wanted mods. It's too specifics to add (and there are so many !)

I will do it for good base only since it's for top-end stuff.

If you end up with a list of mods at some point, I'll add it to the core filter as a default value for this entry.
Thank you. That sounds good.
Hey, I added 10 slots for custom mods highlight.

Each slot has to be enabled in the block switches (Crafting / Custom Explicit Mods / Slot x) and refers to the mods set in the "Custom ExplicitMod Highlight" tab.

One slot represents one specific combination of explicit mods. It will highlight rare and magic items alike but only in the "good base" pool of items.

I added only 10 slots for now, let me know what you think of this implementation and if you need more slots for more combinations.

Hf :)
"
Crymsius wrote:
Hey, I added 10 slots for custom mods highlight.

Each slot has to be enabled in the block switches (Crafting / Custom Explicit Mods / Slot x) and refers to the mods set in the "Custom ExplicitMod Highlight" tab.

One slot represents one specific combination of explicit mods. It will highlight rare and magic items alike but only in the "good base" pool of items.

I added only 10 slots for now, let me know what you think of this implementation and if you need more slots for more combinations.

Hf :)

There is no custom explicit mods under crafting in block switches. Isn't filterblast updated yet?

I can't find Custom ExplicitMod Highlight" tab either.

I tried with both opera browser and firefox.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 13, 2020, 6:32:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info