Crymsius' Auto-Tiering Filter for Colorblind - 3.10 UPDATE for Delirium

"
-Notes (3.7.3)
Added Autotiering for incubators
Added Highlight for Imprints

There you go :)
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
"
-Notes (3.8.0)
Added support for Blight league.
Added highlight, sound theme and custom sound for oils
Added highlight for the new bases in atlas (Vermillion Ring, Cerulean Ring and Convoking Wand)
Added highlight for Blighted Maps
Updated highlight for default incubators (those not yet registered by the auto-tiering)
Changed the auto-tiering to use data from Blight League

I'm waiting for poe.ninja to add the new league to the api to launch the auto-tiering.

I hope I'll be available for the launch, worst case scenario I'll be an hour late. So hopefully there won't be any issue with the filter if I can't make it on time.

In any case, I wish you all a great league start, have fun! :)
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
How do you handle linked items?
Are two links displayed until a certain level? What about three links/four links?

I noticed that white/magic jewelry are displayed until area level 30 and other magic items until level 16. Is this correct? Seems to be working alright for me.

It would be nice to be able to filter item types while leveling. Like str, dex and int items. Often you can't equip int items while leveling a duelist and vice versa. This applies mostly to white/magic items. Later on these requirements are easier to fulfill.

Just a suggestion. Might not be worth the effort and it's not a big deal.

"
Added highlight for the new bases in atlas (Vermillion Ring, Cerulean Ring and Convoking Wand)

Any info about these items? Maybe the rings should be added to Highlighted Rares Accessories in filterblast and the wand to the weapons.

I discovered a bug in what i think is filterblast but i am not sure.
Go to filterblast, select your filter, select accessories then select area 30 lunaris temple 2. Now click the button on the right of lunaris temple 2 called ALT to toggle invisible items. Each refresh different items are hidden. What do you think?
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 6, 2019, 8:28:01 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Go to filterblast, select your filter, select accessories then select area 30 lunaris temple 2. Now click the button on the right of lunaris temple 2 called ALT to toggle invisible items. Each refresh different items are hidden. What do you think?

It's not a bug, FilterBlast also emulates and occasionally makes drops from rare/unique monsters, which drop items with +1/+2 increased item level. Check tooltip of items, hidden items got higher itemlevel then others and they got filtered out by the filter rule.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Sep 6, 2019, 9:00:36 AM
"
Dissolator wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

It's not a bug, FilterBlast also emulates and occasionally makes drops from rare/unique monsters, which drop items with +1/+2 increased item level. Check tooltip of items, hidden items got higher itemlevel then others and they got filtered out by the filter rule.

I see what you mean now. thank you for the quick reply. That is very smart programming.
For the leveling, I don't remember exactly how I set it but it's a mix between sockets, rarity (normal/magic/rares) and ilvl. I feel it's working fine. You can still chose your leveling style by (un)checking the types of weapons you (don't) want to use. I could add that kind of choice with armours too but it's a bit of work for not that much use I think.

For the new bases, it's just new atlas bases and while I added the highlight as such, it will be automatically added through the auto tiering feature when enough people will list them to sell.
All good! Thank you.
This shows up as a valuable card but it's only 1 chaos. I found them twice with 1 week in between with the same valuable outfit both times.

You might want to take a look at it.
Thanks for the report I'll look into it right now.

By the way, stuff I will improve in the coming days :

- Tiered Oils (not auto tier for now but at least some highlight for silver/gold

- Presets for leveling / strict

Edit : Fixed, It's because the div card "The Demoness" (1c) conflicts with "The Demon" (8.5 ex) I hate when they release new divination card with name that includes or are included in existing div cards. It breaks everything and has to be an exception, it's already the case for "The wolf", "The Wolf Legacy" and "The Wolf's Shadow" as well as "The Master" and "The Master Artisan"

I wish they would enforce a new syntax to check the exact entire string...
Last edited by Crymsius on Sep 20, 2019, 11:33:51 AM
"
Crymsius wrote:
Thanks for the report I'll look into it right now.

By the way, stuff I will improve in the coming days :

- Tiered Oils (not auto tier for now but at least some highlight for silver/gold

- Presets for leveling / strict

Edit : Fixed, It's because the div card "The Demoness" (1c) conflicts with "The Demon" (8.5 ex) I hate when they release new divination card with name that includes or are included in existing div cards. It breaks everything and has to be an exception, it's already the case for "The wolf", "The Wolf Legacy" and "The Wolf's Shadow" as well as "The Master" and "The Master Artisan"

I wish they would enforce a new syntax to check the exact entire string...

Found my first golden oil yesterday

On my computer all the oils have the same appearence. There is no difference between a clear oil or the golden oil.

I know you like to wait with auto tiering until you know that items are added to the core game but i think atleast the golden oil should have the valuable label like exalted orbs and demon divination card have.

Maybe i misunderstood you when you said that there is some highlight for silver/gold oil.

Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 28, 2019, 12:58:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info