Crymsius' Auto-Tiering Filter for Colorblind - 3.10 UPDATE for Delirium

I have not decided yet, I'll wait to see if they go core or not. Otherwise I'd have to undo stuff 1-2 month after adding it...

I will probably add essences though, I realized earlier this week that they weren't in the auto tiering. I just need to find the time to do it. ^^'
I also would like to do the same for enchants but it's more complex and for a minor QoL. Maybe just having a different highlight for helmet enchants and boot/gloves ones ? I don't know yet.

And by the way, I use the same filter as you (with my custom preferences) from filterblast and filternova. Everything I have access to, you have too.
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
I understand. Hey essences on auto tiering is a really good idea. With those you never know if they have value or not.

With a perfect filter everything with high value would show up as such and items with little or no value filtered out. Probably not as easy to do as it sounds :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 20, 2019, 3:12:39 PM
It would be nice to be able to know if a special base is rare without moving mouse cursor over it when it drops. Currently all special bases look the same: normal, magic and rare.

For example if i see a pair of spikes gloves perhaps they could have a yellow border if they are rare like you have done with rare maps.

Let me know what you think.
I can do that, at least for the basic special bases. For the ones from the autotiering, I don't really see the point since it's the base itself that is valuable and can be sold at the same price either rare or normal.

I'll try to find some time to add that and the autotiering for essences this week end.
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
"
-Notes (3.7.2)
Added autotiering for essences
Added yellow border for rare atlas-only items
Better indicate what is auto tierred and what is not for special bases
Tweeked the limits of tier values to better represent the economy

Enjoy :)

Still waiting for ggg's statement to know if I add incubators too.
"
Crymsius wrote:
"
-Notes (3.7.2)
Added autotiering for essences
Added yellow border for rare atlas-only items
Better indicate what is auto tierred and what is not for special bases
Tweeked the limits of tier values to better represent the economy

Enjoy :)

Still waiting for ggg's statement to know if I add incubators too.

Thank you. I just noticed that one filternova updater can update several filters and versions at the same time.

I have had 3 different filternovas updating one each. That was stupid.
Almost couldn't see this one, it was so small. Had to look very carefully to notice it and it was hidden behind some things on the ground. It's the imprint that you can use to restore a magic item (bestiary crafting)

Maybe you forgot to give it a real label?
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 30, 2019, 8:44:48 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Almost couldn't see this one, it was so small. Had to look very carefully to notice it and it was hidden behind some things on the ground. It's the imprint that you can use to restore a magic item (bestiary crafting)

Maybe you forgot to give it a real label?

Yo kompa =]
Just checked his code, and neither "Imprint" nor "Imprinted Bestiary Orb" are explicitely stated.
No idea if intended or not though, maybe he decided to handle player-drop-only orbs in a generic block.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Aug 30, 2019, 6:47:54 PM
Hey, yeah it was a bit of intentionnal and a misunderstanding from my part:
Since imprint and eternal orbs drops are disabled in current poe at the exception of the bestiary craft, I thought it was given directly in the box of the bestiary arena and not on the ground.

I'll add it so you won't miss it next time (At least you could not have miss it anywhere else ^^')

Also now that we know that incubator are going core, I'll add the autotiering for them :)

Sorry for the incovenience, and as always thanks for using the filter and the good feedback you provide !
No problem. It was the first time i used that recipe so i didn't know where it would drop either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info