[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

I have to say I'm enjoying this build. I have no doubts about my ability to level up to 94 and beyond considering lion's roar and the "melee" lacerate that keeps me alive and out of harm's way.

I took out Hydra on a 5L Starforge so now that I've 6-linked my sword, things should be smoother from now on. My gear is still suboptimal but damn: when I get some steel rings this ought to be good.

Thanks Demi
"
Seff87 wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:
or just use cast when damage taken - blade vortex/ball lightning - curse on hit - enfeeble

+witchfire brew and get the juicy 35% life from blood Magic ^-^

Sorry, could you explain this setup in detail?
Especially why you would use both (CWDT and COH).
And why BladeVortex / BallLightning?

Thanks in advance!

if you use coh you can max the curse and still Keep the cwdt low for more procs

bladevortex/ball lightning is just Preference, ball lightning curses stuff in front of your path while bladevortex or vortex curses stuff around u
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
What do you think of using Haemophilia Gloves instead of Voidheart Ring? Its only 25% chance to cause bleeding (Ring goes up to 50%?), but i think its still enough and it has increased damage mods.
Instead of Voidheart we could use another Steel Ring, phs dmg, Life, ...
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
What do you think of using Haemophilia Gloves instead of Voidheart Ring? Its only 25% chance to cause bleeding (Ring goes up to 50%?), but i think its still enough and it has increased damage mods.

I think 25% chance to bleed from the tree is enough against high life bosses if you rely on gems that increase damage when used against bleed enemies.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

voidheart is just free big dps increase, if you're in Standard use legacy one. The poison and bleed does a lot of additional free dps, I even picked up crimson Dance to pew pew everything
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

voidheart is just free big dps increase, if you're in Standard use legacy one. The poison and bleed does a lot of additional free dps, I even picked up crimson Dance to pew pew everything

Why is crimson Dance that strong?

@Haemophilia: (25-40)% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies
sounds good
"
Knampfclown wrote:
blood Magic is superior, ist 4 Points for 35% increased life and the life coast is absurd, I regen more life than spamming my skill costs, even without leech

Thanks. Went BM after reading your post - it was probably the best decision I made on my character. 7,5k life EZ PZ.
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

Why is crimson Dance that strong?

@Haemophilia: (25-40)% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies
sounds good

it makes you able to put 8x bleed on enemy instead of 1x

so lets say your 1x bleed does 10k dmg with crimson dance you will do 8x 5k dmg = 40k dmg
Finally got my Sin's Rebirth yesterday and killed the Shaper.
The only real problem is (as usual) multistrike which locks you in place. I guess I can get some more attack speed on jewels (currently using 4 5c jewels) but it won't make much difference. If there was some way around that it would help almost all melee attack builds.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Need some help with my build. Currently i've followed this skill tree, got 700pdps Starforge but don't know what skill gem its best for trying to kill Shaper. Still got around 750c to buy the other items. Any advice will be great, never killed Shaper or Uber Atziri and i was looking to try it this league with a Slayer.
Rings that i got atm on my raider :
Spoiler

Any advice would be great, ty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info