[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Hey Demi,
I'm currently running a build similar to this with Starforge and had a question about your flasks. I also am using Sin's Rebirth and Atziri's Promise, but when I use them I don't see any increase in the tooltip. Is there a reason for this like a change in 3.0 that perhaps I didn't see?
Thanks!
dont use brutality gem - it does not allow you to have chaos damage
"
Deference wrote:
Hey Demi,
I'm currently running a build similar to this with Starforge and had a question about your flasks. I also am using Sin's Rebirth and Atziri's Promise, but when I use them I don't see any increase in the tooltip. Is there a reason for this like a change in 3.0 that perhaps I didn't see?
Thanks!

"
Deference wrote:
Hey Demi,
Thanks!

in other words, follow the guide lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
hey demi, blasting build, very fun to play

was wondering though, i feel like i should be doing abit more damage considering my gear and such. any tips on what to replace/upgrade/change? or anyone for that matter, or is just lacerate at its limit currently

thanks!
Whats a good alternate weapon? Starforge is out of my price range. Currently using kondos pride
"
sunym wrote:
hey demi, blasting build, very fun to play

was wondering though, i feel like i should be doing abit more damage considering my gear and such. any tips on what to replace/upgrade/change? or anyone for that matter, or is just lacerate at its limit currently

thanks!

i see no jewels. 3 damage prop + life jewels = dps
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
Whats a good alternate weapon? Starforge is out of my price range. Currently using kondos pride

kondo's pride
I wonder if there is a way to put "physical damage can shock" into good use? Any ideas? From what I saw Innervate does not worth a socket anymore.
Conc effect maybe is better than faster attacks?
as i understood some hall of grandmaster bosses are immune to phys damage (like gubba or kazi or kami dont remember). how i can kill them. i swap for kondo pride and use wild strike. result is nothing. thx bro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info