[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

What do you think about Ruthless as sixth link?

Gotta love this build, I was skeptic at the beginning, completed today my eq (missing jewels), excellent clear speed, just not 200k-300k dps as written somewhere here, 7600 life and around 130k dps lacerate and 160k AW.

Deathless phoenix, chimera and minotaur, had some problems with hydra though but managed to kill him anyway.

Also what I LOVE about this build is that it's extremely versatile, I can switch my voidheart with
and I can run also phys reflect maps with atziri flask up and I don't get hurt at all!
Last edited by Arazosa on Sep 16, 2017, 11:33:10 AM
Will a 5L Starforge be better DPS than a 6L Kondos?

If so, what would be the 5L set up for Lacerate?
Last edited by AyoJawn on Sep 14, 2017, 5:03:39 PM
Hi any experts here can check my gear and see if I'm shaper ready?

Had an easy time with minotaur but hydra and phoenix was tough for me..

If i'm not shaper ready, where else can I improve?
"
Will a 5L Starforge be better DPS than a 6L Kondos?

If so, what would be the 5L set up for Lacerate?

I used 5-link Kondos and switched it to Starforge. DPS is so much better with it you'll immediately see that you clear better, move's faster and leech much more hp which equals could tank better.
I'm using Lacerate-Multistrike-Brutality(59%Moredmg+10%increase dmg)Ruthless-MeleePhysical.
Ruthless is very effective because with multistrike it affects not just third attach but six-nine attack. With blood rage i have ~5.6 attacks per second. So to "activate" ruthless strikes you need to stand ~ 1 second :).
Spoiler

i improved my char a bit. still running a modified version without BM node.
dual curse supported by +1 additional curse carnage heart.

added lvl 4 enlighten to be able to run arctic armour.

self crafted 135 life spiked gloves so i could respec my tree from life to more damage.

also added sin's rebirth.

next upgrade will 6L belly and steel rings but those will be pretty damn expensive since i need a lot of resists, high intelligence and mana leech.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on Sep 18, 2017, 5:12:06 AM
updated pastebin and some screenshots for level 98. also gear updates from mirror thred <3
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
cyclone seems slower clear speed and tedious to clear all mobs to me.

Dumb question... when you attack mobs we see a purple burst on them, is that simply Chaos damage effects or are you using a MTX for that ?
I just 6 linked my Starforge and would like to upgrade my gear and kill shaper/uber atziri.
Is lacerate fine for that or should I swap to cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info