[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

added suggested unique 2h swords to leveling section and edited skill trees slightly for endgame efficiency
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello Demi!

I haven't decided on Cyclone or Lacerate yet but I think this build allows for both so I'm going to give it a shot.

A few questions about this build:

1) Isn't Sunder better than Lacerate for leveling?

2) Also what do you think of Death's Oath?

3) What do you think of The Retch with Carnage Heart?

4) What do you think of Belt of the Deceiver?

livejamie
I'm a new player looking to make my second char (first is still only late-20s) and I was wondering - is this build considered more or less newbie friendly?

I don't mind the notion of having to grind later to get the good/end-game gear (and from what I know a few of the pieces are certainly expensive), but I just want to be able to actually get there/do the content and viably farm whatever I need once I hit that wall.

I certainly hope this is the case since the build looks both fun and flexible. Most others I've looked at seem particularly focused on one or two skills and I'd like to have the option of trying a few out (though Lacerate itself looks fun enough as it is!).

Apologies if this is answered within the thread or videos, and thanks much in advance for any replies.
"
Kheben wrote:
I'm a new player looking to make my second char (first is still only late-20s) and I was wondering - is this build considered more or less newbie friendly?

I don't mind the notion of having to grind later to get the good/end-game gear (and from what I know a few of the pieces are certainly expensive), but I just want to be able to actually get there/do the content and viably farm whatever I need once I hit that wall.

I certainly hope this is the case since the build looks both fun and flexible. Most others I've looked at seem particularly focused on one or two skills and I'd like to have the option of trying a few out (though Lacerate itself looks fun enough as it is!).

Apologies if this is answered within the thread or videos, and thanks much in advance for any replies.

there's a leveling guide and a how to start a league guide with this build in the first post.
"
there's a leveling guide and a how to start a league guide with this build in the first post.

Ah jeez, I saw the leveling guide listing the swords and didn't notice that it also had video links under the last one. My mind kind of went blank looking at the shiny weapons I would have no hope of getting my hands on for a long time. That and I admittedly have quite crappy eyesight. :\

Thanks a lot for pointing it out. I'll definitely give the videos a good watch. Hopefully if I end up with any other questions they won't be ones that are already answered as well.
"
Kheben wrote:
"

Ah jeez, I saw the leveling guide listing the swords and didn't notice that it also had video links under the last one. My mind kind of went blank looking at the shiny weapons I would have no hope of getting my hands on for a long time. That and I admittedly have quite crappy eyesight. :\

Thanks a lot for pointing it out. I'll definitely give the videos a good watch. Hopefully if I end up with any other questions they won't be ones that are already answered as well.

all of the weapons leading up to starforge cost less than 2 chaos each.

Hello

i just wanted to say thank you for this build this is my first season in this game and am really enjoying this build so far and i dont think am gona play somethin eles then this one

i have killed everyboss in game and farmed shaper and uberatziri made lots off money and still enjoying it

i linked my items and if any one have suggestion am open to that

thanks again mate !
Congratulations on the guide, very good! Please help me with a question, Carcass Jack would not be a good choice? because of the "20% increased Area of ​​Effect of Area Skills" and "50% increased Area Damage" does this affect the lacerate or does it change anything in damage or skill range?
Gear

Demi, just want to say thank you for sharing this build and keeping it constantly updated. Before this league I never got past T8 maps, beat an end-game boss, or earn more than 10 exalts. This league I've been able to do it all with this build. I've completed all my goals and not sure what to do now actually.

Maybe just exalt the jewels I have and hope for attack speed? All of them are 3-stat with 2 damage stats and 7% max life.

Btw, why are attack speed stats preferred over damage stats in jewels?

Here's my PoB for those who are interested: https://pastebin.com/sxE5qX2a
IGN: Gennard
League: League SC
Timezone: GMT +8
Why don't use Iron Reflexes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info