Improvements to NPC Models

Both are noticeable, but it's REALLY noticeable on Tarkleigh. Like, to the point where he looked almost like old-school claymation. haha

But yeah, these really needed to be updated and I'm glad that that's what's on the agenda for 3.0. Well done! :)
"
Sarno wrote:
*immediately looks at the new models*

Well they're not much of an improvem-

*glances at the current models*

OH GOD THE HORROR!

They really needed replacing. Dat Tarkleigh eye...

Now we know why GGG doesn't let us get free camera control.
Very nice facial/body/gear details. Too bad you will hardly notice it when you regulary play zoomed out.
But it's indeed okay for some ingame RP- screenshots and Nessa finally dont looks like the old troll model (Beta) from WoW.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
finally Tarkleigh got a flipflop !
Awesome updated models! Not sure about the Nessa knife placement but overall amazing improvements.
Shit's so fancy, I'm gonna need a second 1080p monitor.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Dam Nessa is lookin' sexy eh? ^^
nessas clothes are soo much better looking
when HD hargan?
Hargan is my spirit NPC which one is yours?
Was expecting player models...
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info