Improvements to NPC Models

At least the new Nessa doesn't look like she looking for a fix!
Could this mean new Player character models could be on the way?!
"
LBGxValor wrote:
wasting time on stuff NO-ONE will ever care about

About 90% of the posters here contradict your stupid claim, so...
will there be playable model updates aswell ?
It is more comfortable if one of any NPC and siosa can invite to hide outs. That's pretty cool.
I'm all for bumping up the quality of the models but the pretty faces bug me.
If too many NPCs start looking like they where exiled for stumbling on the catwalk it will detract from the feeling that these are real people.
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
why is nissa less dirty?
why did the bum get a t-shirt? i liked his niples.
Why did nissa get a boob job?

I know, through the years of exile, they gave us a fairly good deal on crafting goods and other things. But to think nissa alone already got enough profit for plastic surgery in a medieval setting. #FAIRERNPCS
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
Last edited by Teriderol on May 2, 2017, 7:11:09 AM
ready for 4K :)
▀▄▀▄▀▄ βŘẸÃЌЖŻ ỖƑ ẸЖĮĹẸ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
AHAHAHAHAAA npc models LOLOL

your game is vapid as fuck and THAT is the shit you worry about?!? wow. one couldn't come up with this shit. holy hell, wilson. you can't be serious. hope the xbox version will kill this game, it's long overdue, just like any advances in game design are. SINCE THE MASTERS EXPANSION

been addicted quite some time but I seriously can't see myself playing this ever again cause I certainly know for sure there never will be long-term motivation as long as wilson is allowed to continue his reign OF LAZINESS.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Great Work GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info