Improvements to NPC Models

The real question is when Grigor's leg will get fixed, and brought back into this dimension. Because right now it is in some extra-planar pseudo reality where it just goes through the wall he is sitting on (the clipping. good lord the clipping).

Also, RIP Nessa's pointy boobs.
U MAD?
Guy sitting behind Tarkleigh is depressed that he's not getting an upgrade. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 1, 2017, 2:59:24 AM
come on men, that's Ken and Barbie...

old Tarkleigh looked way more ... native(south-american or so) and old Nessa looked way ... smarter(she literally had a bigger brain).
Every improvement in the graphics department is always welcome for me. I wish in 3.0 i would see a better effect for entrances than that hideous white color.

Also... can't you people design a better pointer ffs?

All that said, its far more important to fix the constant server lag issues with extreme ms variation, that makes the game lag so much and really spoils the experience.
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
Tarkleigh's selling lots and lots of boots it's a mystery why he can't wear them on his own two feet.
Last edited by Utoy on May 1, 2017, 3:17:01 AM
The guy that fishes, I want him in Full UHD 4k or else!
twitter.com/snoazll
ooh fancy
can u show Yeena as well? she's my personal favorite)
Tarkleigh face upgrade op, expect nerf to chin in 3.0
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
The updated graphics are welcomed.

But i think the time and effort put into making these changes
could have been spent on something else, like the new acts,
graphic bugs or frame improvements.

Guess me and ggg have different priorities.
But the changes do looks good, thank you ggg.
Education is what you get from reading the small print.
Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info