[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
OrKToS wrote:
"
corosou wrote:

From nowhere. You're welcome to grab "Enduring Cry", and drop "Culling" if you don't care about it on your Warchief or already have it on your claw, but TBH the lvl 4 CWDT + lvl 6 IC works just fine without charges. With 400-600k life on hit, a short duration IC is fine.

Hm... so Death's Door and Veruso's Gauntlets just for Bleed immun and attack speed?

Yes Death's for the obvious bleed immunity and the not so obvious fact you no longer need to carry a bleed flask, so you can pick up another utility/dps there.

Veruso's is what I use for Uber Lab running for the speed yes, for whirling blades.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!CALL OUT TO THE SCOURGEFLURRY COMMUNITY!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any of you following the progress, it seems to me that 40 pages means there's enough traction/attention on the build to warrant the creation of a FAQ section, and here is where I would like your help..

Some of the obvious ones are easy to get out of the way, such as: "Why Scourge?", etc. But I'm sure there are many others that I am not thinking of that someone new to the guide would benefit from.

If you can think of a FAQ(s) that should be added to the main post, please post it/them, or PM it/them to me here on the forum; this way I can start compiling an adequate list and hopefully help all the lost souls that don't like browsing through 40 pages for an answer.

Your time and support would be greatly appreciated! ))
Last edited by corosou on Sep 7, 2017, 3:56:12 PM
I was thinking of something similar but with Blade Vortex.

Is Blade Flurry significantly better?
livejamie
hey buddy, congratulations for the success of the build. finally your efforts get rewarded. i remember how we talked about the build last season a lot. keep on the good work and also the music :)

dropped some love again and now will respec my labrunner-marauder to this build...also again :)

see u ingame!
"
livejamie wrote:
I was thinking of something similar but with Blade Vortex.

Is Blade Flurry significantly better?

I have not looked into BV, you should check into it... that's what Path of Building is for )

Share your findings pls!
"
Necronos777 wrote:
hey buddy, congratulations for the success of the build. finally your efforts get rewarded. i remember how we talked about the build last season a lot. keep on the good work and also the music :)

dropped some love again and now will respec my labrunner-marauder to this build...also again :)

see u ingame!

Yo yo Necro! Old time supporter ;) Good to see you still checking up homie! and I'm so glad to report everything is looking lovely for 3.0.

Catch ya in-game!
Corosou i've being loving this character so far. reached act 10 in under 6 hours which was my fastest ever. i'm playing the uber lab variant atm and i tried uber lab today for the first time at lvl 74 with 4.3k life and 60% phys reduction and got 1 shotted by izaro. i'm wondering at about what life total i should be looking for to survive the 1 shot.
Last edited by nethermage on Sep 7, 2017, 6:52:55 PM
Hello guys ,

Thanks to the op for the awesome build. having some fun in HHC with it.
Im still early levels and running really noob maps but im enjoying playing the build,all that matter.

IM fairly new to the whole PoB thing,and checking things takes forever and im not sure i know how to change item i dont actually own to see whats best. So im here asking people.

The character name is traps_rape . Im not sure what to aim for..obviously the flasks havent been fix. Im using temp chain/blasphemy so getting witchfire is pretty useless. My dps aint high enough yet,so lion roar knockback is a pain to use.

Life sits at 5k for now,bit low to push maps but its okay so far, Not sure if i should go for dps node,more life,a mix of that or just fix some gear?
Spoiler
I wanna start this build but I have a question for all the SCOURGEFLURRY COMMUNITY:

I saw a lot of builds and meta builds dying for the most stupid things despite having a descent pool of life in this "path of life 3.0". So, Hows the survivability of this build in red maps and endgame bosses (guardians, shaper)?. For example: If you leech all the time you dont die?, strong damage over time can kill you while you leech?, awfull mods on maps can kill you?, a stupid skeleton trash mob with strong mods can oneshot you? examples like that.

SURVIVAVBILITY SCORE OF THE BUILD FROM 1 TO 10?

thanks..
Last edited by yissus on Sep 7, 2017, 7:34:25 PM
Hi, I am playing this build right now and I have to say it is a lot of fun and very strong.
But there is just one thing where I am not sure about and this is the ruthless support.
Do you count to 3 and search for the ruthless hit every time or do you just release every time at 6 stages and ignore the fact that ruthless won't be usefull 2 out of 3 times?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info