[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
MFxSE7EN wrote:
Hey, I've been using your guide since the start of the season, level 83 now. Most fun I have had in this game in a long time!

I was thinking of switching the location of 'Vaal Haste' and 'Lightning Golem' and running the CWDT+MoltenShell+LightningGolem as high level gems, then running CWDT+PhaseRun+ImmortalCall as much lower level gems instead of the 16-19 area this guide uses. This would trigger Phase Run and Immortal Call much more often, and they don't seem to give any benefit at a higher level of gem while leaving Molten Shell and Lightning Golem at the levels you put them since they do gain benefit. Or is there something I am missing? I know they scale with various charges, but since this build doesn't use them......

Yeah, sure you can go with that. I'm just experimenting tbh, but if you look at my boots in the 2.6 thread you'll see that I was doing what you're talking about:

Hello,

Looking forward to trying this out, but would it be better for me to get a 5L belly, or get a 6L rare chest with life/resists? Obviously the latter will mean less life but more dps cause of 6L, I am just not sure what is the most important in this build, and therefore, which is more preferable since I cannot afford a 6L belly.

Thanks!
are there any disadvantages to going with lower level gems on those?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Hello,

Looking forward to trying this out, but would it be better for me to get a 5L belly, or get a 6L rare chest with life/resists? Obviously the latter will mean less life but more dps cause of 6L, I am just not sure what is the most important in this build, and therefore, which is more preferable since I cannot afford a 6L belly.

Thanks!

Thats a good question id like an answer aswell. Cause going allin on a 6l belly ( specially on hardcore for me ) is a huge gamble. 5l belly or 6l random armor with like life+str ( 130-140life ) ?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks!

Whatever you'd prefer. If you want more DPS go with rare 6L, if you want more life go with Belly. Someone killed guardians with 5L, so you'll be fine either way. GL!
Last edited by corosou on Aug 27, 2017, 9:52:06 PM
"
MFxSE7EN wrote:
are there any disadvantages to going with lower level gems on those?

Honestly, I don't think it's a big concern. I leveled mine this time and I can't really tell the diff.
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks!

Thats a good question id like an answer aswell. Cause going allin on a 6l belly ( specially on hardcore for me ) is a huge gamble. 5l belly or 6l random armor with like life+str ( 130-140life ) ?

I don't play hardcore, but yes, dying 5mins after buying a 6L belly would suck. Take the sensible approach, this build can kill guardians on 5L, so take your time, learn the build, see if it works for you in HC and then you'll be able to tell if 6L belly is worth the investment.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 27, 2017, 9:55:52 PM
I must have missed it in the OP. Where are your POB links?

EDIT: Lol. Looked again and found it. Was looking in the details section.
Last edited by ExiledPoe on Aug 28, 2017, 1:01:57 AM
Leveling with BF has been super smooth and powerful. I,m at the point of getting a belly in hardcore, and i was wondering what gem would you take out if you could only get a 5 link for now? I'm thinking chance to bleed, but i'd take some advices.

Feeling i'll be really pleased with this build, glad i joined the cenobytes :P
"
Bloodhatred wrote:
Leveling with BF has been super smooth and powerful. I,m at the point of getting a belly in hardcore, and i was wondering what gem would you take out if you could only get a 5 link for now? I'm thinking chance to bleed, but i'd take some advices.

Feeling i'll be really pleased with this build, glad i joined the cenobytes :P

Cool cool, thx for the update. Yes, chance to bleed would probably be the one to take out.

Check out page 8 of the thread and what "damcio36" was using for his 5L when he took out guardians.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info