[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
Advise what to replace / add? Besides Belly and Death's door

Homie, you need to do your research. All the information you need you already have here on the thread.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 27, 2017, 6:23:42 AM
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
Started playing this build yesterday, and I'm just amazed. Really smooth gameplay, levelling was pretty much painless (switched to BF as soon as I could, everything died in a matter of seconds). First build that I played that managed to complete merciless lab at lv 58 WITH EASE, and with all the right items I can see it becoming really powerful. Kudos to the guide creator, this is an all-time favorite :D

Appreciated :)
"

hello , What should I replace? Damage is small

In the spirit of "teach a man to fish..." there's more than enough information and resources already present on this thread to help you figure this out on your own.

Review your gear against OP's gear - his profile is public and you can look at exactly what he has equipped. Download your character into PathOfBuilding - change items in the program to see what's beneficial. Finally use game knowledge: 20/20 gems, good 4-stat jewels, +phys on rings/amulet, etc.

I've briefly looked at your toon - you're not doing anything terribly wrong so your DPS is likely just fine considering where you are in terms of character progression.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Aug 27, 2017, 6:36:12 AM
"

Sorry.. I see you asking questions, but this is a complicated game to play and learning the basics is part of the fun, so I'm not going to ruin it for you. You have all the information you need already, you just need to make a little effort to figure things out on your own. Watch beginner guide videos, read the wiki, read reddit, play around with Path of Building until you understand what you are seeing. Thanks for trying the build and GL!
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"

In the spirit of "teach a man to fish..." there's more than enough information and resources already present on this thread to help you figure this out on your own.

Review your gear against OP's gear - his profile is public and you can look at exactly what he has equipped. Download your character into PathOfBuilding - change items in the program to see what's beneficial. Finally use game knowledge: 20/20 gems, good 4-stat jewels, +phys on rings/amulet, etc.

I've briefly looked at your toon - you're not doing anything terribly wrong so your DPS is likely just fine considering where you are in terms of character progression.

hehe thanks ;) pretty much the same thing I was writing
Thought I'd post a few poe.trade jewel searches to help out the ScourgeFlurry community (these searches are for Harbinger softcore). I think I captured all of the stats which would help DPS in these searches, but let me know if I've left something out and I'll update the links.

The searches include mixed attack/cast speed and so could turn up jewels that are a bit under-powered - you can remove this stat from the search if you wish to ignore these.

POE.trade searches for ScourgeFlurry jewels, Harbinger softcore:
4 damage stats: http://poe.trade/search/ouniomnariduah

life, 3 damage stats: http://poe.trade/search/uhoosinyoyonnh

all resists, 3 damage stats: http://poe.trade/search/ukakahinasegat
Last edited by hankinsohl on Aug 27, 2017, 6:57:53 AM
"
corosou wrote:
"

Sorry.. I see you asking questions, but this is a complicated game to play and learning the basics is part of the fun, so I'm not going to ruin it for you. You have all the information you need already, you just need to make a little effort to figure things out on your own. Watch beginner guide videos, read the wiki, read reddit, play around with Path of Building until you understand what you are seeing. Thanks for trying the build and GL!

sad :(
"
hankinsohl wrote:
Thought I'd post a few poe.trade jewel searches to help out the ScourgeFlurry community (these searches are for Harbinger softcore). I think I captured all of the stats which would help DPS in these searches, but let me know if I've left something out and I'll update the links.

The searches include mixed attack/cast speed and so could turn up jewels that are a bit under-powered - you can remove this stat from the search if you wish to ignore these.

POE.trade searches for ScourgeFlurry jewels, Harbinger softcore:
4 damage stats: http://poe.trade/search/ouniomnariduah

life, 3 damage stats: http://poe.trade/search/uhoosinyoyonnh

all resists, 3 damage stats: http://poe.trade/search/ukakahinasegat

Quite useful, and yeah those are pretty much what you'd want to get. I'll add to main post. Thanks!

EDIT: added to main post under budget and credited with contribution :)
Last edited by corosou on Aug 27, 2017, 7:39:01 AM
"
corosou wrote:

Quite useful, and yeah those are pretty much what you'd want to get. I'll add to main post. Thanks!

You're welcome :-) It's the least I can do to contribute towards the success of this excellent build.
Hey, I've been using your guide since the start of the season, level 83 now. Most fun I have had in this game in a long time!

I was thinking of switching the location of 'Vaal Haste' and 'Lightning Golem' and running the CWDT+MoltenShell+LightningGolem as high level gems, then running CWDT+PhaseRun+ImmortalCall as much lower level gems instead of the 16-19 area this guide uses. This would trigger Phase Run and Immortal Call much more often, and they don't seem to give any benefit at a higher level of gem while leaving Molten Shell and Lightning Golem at the levels you put them since they do gain benefit. Or is there something I am missing? I know they scale with various charges, but since this build doesn't use them......

Last edited by MFxSE7EN on Aug 27, 2017, 3:25:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info