[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
ancientmind wrote:
@corosou Looked at your modification of Lightning Strike so i wanted to play with Smite skill. Do you think that claws will work with Smite?

Unfortunately it does not:

On the Wiki, there's a list of useable active skills for each weapon class:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Claws#List_of_active_skill_gems_usable_with_claws

GL
3.7 Lightning Strike update!

Just wanted to share what I've been doing.

I've been farming Glacier with a homie, so I put together an MF setup and it's working out pretty well!

*Notice the Item Rarity Support on Chest.

That's the Chain setup, this is the Pierce setup:

I've tested both pretty thoroughly and they work about the same.

Not posting a PoB, cuz this is really just about the MF gear. If you're interested about the DPS, I tested in T16 Elder Beach and did it without a problem using Increased Item Rarity support, so essentially 5L DPS. As usual, you can swap in BF for tough bosses, if you wanted to use this for farming higher content than Glacier, though we're under 5k life, so Legion rares are gonna F u up.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jul 16, 2019, 1:18:37 PM
Mate you have tone of Aura gems, so how to be run all together :) hatred, haste blood and stance, Purity, Herald of Ice, Pride and so on :)

I guess that was the cause of great dps. You cant get from tree any reduce mana reserved. So ?'

Just now i got pob but there is 7 auras. Which ones for slayer, it's ridiculous.

I found correct auras for slayer but still not enough.

Pob says Unreserved Mana: -17% :P
Last edited by ancientmind on Jul 16, 2019, 5:43:49 PM
"
ancientmind wrote:
Mate you have tone of Aura gems, so how to be run all together :) hatred, haste blood and stance, Purity, Herald of Ice, Pride and so on :)

I guess that was the cause of great dps. You cant get from tree any reduce mana reserved. So ?'

Just now i got pob but there is 7 auras. Which ones for slayer, it's ridiculous.

I found correct auras for slayer but still not enough.

Pob says Unreserved Mana: -17% :P

Are you new to the game? You don't run Haste itself. You just use Vaal Haste portion of it.

First of all, make sure you know what you're talking about claiming that the DPS is BS.

Time for you to figure it out. Not here to hold your hand through every single little thing.

3.7 Lightning Strike MF AMAZING UPDATE!!

MF Glacier farming paid off BIG TIME!!

-::- Gear -::-

https://pastebin.com/ZCbtyGa0

This is the setup I was using when I got the HH.

GL
3.7 LS + HH + 3 x Inspired Update!!

Since I got the HH, I took the same idea the Cyclone Emblem Farmer builds use and applied to LS.

Here's the result:

YouTube: Vaal Lighting Strike Slayer - T16 Minotaur (HH, 3xInspired, Boss one-shot)

-::- MF Gear -::-

-::- Emblems/Mapping Self-Curse Gear -::-

Here's the PoB using "Item sets" for both the MF and Mapping setup:

https://pastebin.com/sdQ76np3

Of course this is ridiculous expensive! But crazy fun!

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jul 22, 2019, 8:13:20 AM
3.7 NEW FORUM GUIDE FORK!

-::- LS Slayer - Headhunter, 3xInspired, MF -::-

T16 Mino 1-Shot
*click image for HQ GIF
Youtube: T16 Mino Full Run

I've written a new guide just for LS + HH + 3xInspired Slayer:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2599989

This is the strongest, most expensive build I've ever put together!

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jul 23, 2019, 10:40:26 AM
I've been liking Frost Blades, but when I tried Lightning strike that thing just looks so amazing. I would like to do this as Berserker since I want to be able to move fast around. So should I just take Frost Blades PoB and choose Zerker and just swap the gear to what you're using with Champion? Though it seems hit chance will be at 84% if I go Zerker so would have to fix that.

What are the differences between Champion and Berserker?
"
b3nque wrote:
I've been liking Frost Blades, but when I tried Lightning strike that thing just looks so amazing. I would like to do this as Berserker since I want to be able to move fast around. So should I just take Frost Blades PoB and choose Zerker and just swap the gear to what you're using with Champion? Though it seems hit chance will be at 84% if I go Zerker so would have to fix that.

What are the differences between Champion and Berserker?

If you wanna go Zerk, grab Precision. If you need more, there are plenty of Accuracy nodes we path by in the tree that you can grab.
Wouldn't swords would be better than claws for this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info