[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
MrScavenger wrote:
Whice to craft multimod on?

Gz! Both are worth crafting IMO. But next time try to Perfect Fossil the base to 30% Quality first and THEN craft.

You can see what I'm wearing, so let you figure out which to use.

GL
Thinking about multimodding this one even though its T2 on the phys as extra mod. The AS and Crit are T1 so i believe its worth it anyway, any toughts?

Last edited by vemman on Jul 1, 2019, 4:23:48 PM
"
vemman wrote:
Thinking about multimodding this one even though its T2 on the phys as extra mod. The AS and Crit are T1 so i believe its worth it anyway, any toughts?

It's pretty good GZ. Crit Chance is not amazing, but still not bad either, mostly u get that craft for the Quality hybrid. If you're gonna use it yourself, go for it imo! Depends how rich you are, but can snag another base and try to craft a GG replacement and sell this one later.
3.7 Blade Flurry / Vaal Lightning Strike Update!

So, just wanted to show you what I've done to optimize Legion clear speed.

First, a few vids to showcase how it looks:

YouTube: Lightning Strike - T16 Elder Beach Monoliths (Corrupted, Sextants, Frags)
YouTube: Lightning Strike - T16 Elder Beach Monolith (Corrupted, Sextants, Frags, Beyond boss)

-::- Gear -::-

Swap Melee Phys > Ancestral Call and BF > VLS

Things of note are:

1) Just Herald of Ice for the shattering and clear speed, no more Herald of Purity as DPS is more than enough without it.

2) Corrupted Blood immunity from Corruption on Jewel. Very nice QoL!

3) Poacher's Aim for LS Projectile Piercing. Helps a ton with clear speed and is cheap as dirt. or can do "Piercing Shots" instead:

4) Cinderswallow Urn. Onslaught, more life per kill on top of insta-leech and tons of DPS.

5) Added Blood and Sand, which I run in Blood mode 100% of the time. Still more than enough Mana to Whirl for a good while.

6) Assassin's Mark linked with Curse on Hit to Herald of Ice + Culling Strike. Again for clearspeed.

7) CWDT+Punishment WITHOUT +1 curse. So, something I've been meaning to mention is the little know fact that "Any Curse" + "Punishment" can be applied without having +1 Curse.

Sequence goes like this:

Assassin's Mark Applied to Mob > (Mob Hits me > Triggers: CDWT+Punishment > Overwrites Assassin's Mark > Mob Hits me again > I gain Punishment) > Assassin's Mark Applied > Overwrites Punishment > Repeat

So, even though my Assassin's Mark will overwrite the Punishment Curse Debuff on mobs, the sequence of CWDT+Punishment will have more than enough time for you to gain the buff, before getting overwritten. This works specially well on mobs like Minotaur that hit you and trigger lots of CWDT casts.

Lastly, this is probably the last update for this variant with "Shroud".

I'm currently trying to 6L an "Inpulsa's" to see how that works out with LS. If it works well, I'll post about it.

Finally the PoB:

https://pastebin.com/M7d7jte6

GL

Last edited by corosou on Jul 3, 2019, 4:22:52 PM
Question for double strike zerker build, isn't it better to get blitz as last ascendancy instead of tripled rage effects? (At least if i'm not using berserk?). I'm pretty new to the game so losing HP if not losing rage seems scary.
"
Prevas wrote:
Question for double strike zerker build, isn't it better to get blitz as last ascendancy instead of tripled rage effects? (At least if i'm not using berserk?). I'm pretty new to the game so losing HP if not losing rage seems scary.

Since you are new, are you aware you can refund Ascendancy tree points just like regular tree points? It costs 5 Regrets per Ascendancy point; not that much, as you get tons of Regrets from just Delving.

So, you see, there's nothing to be scared of. I suggest you just give it a shot and find it out yourself.

I am not playing a Zerk, I just shared the Ascendancy so that people realized it could be played as that too.

Also, just to clarify for everyone:

Blade Flurry, Vaal Double Strike, Frost Blades, Vaal Lightning Strike all share pretty much the same links, so even though I put two separate variants, it doesn't mean you can't just use Vaal Double Strike or Frost Blades as the BF / VLS variant.

Please don't take my guides so literally that you feel you can't deviate from them. A build guide is like a cooking recipe; if you like your food salty, then you just add more salt. If you like your builds tanky, then just drop some DPS nodes and get more tanky ones in tree. You get the idea; I hope...

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jul 3, 2019, 3:56:30 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
Prevas wrote:

Since you are new, are you aware you can refund Ascendancy tree points just like regular tree points? It costs 5 Regrets per Ascendancy point; not that much, as you get tons of Regrets from just Delving.

So, you see, there's nothing to be scared of. I suggest you just give it a shot and find it out yourself.

I am not playing a Zerk, I just shared the Ascendancy so that people realized it could be played as that too.

Also, just to clarify for everyone:

Blade Flurry, Vaal Double Strike, Frost Blades, Vaal Lightning Strike all share pretty much the same links, so even though I put two separate variants, it doesn't mean you can't just use Vaal Double Strike or Frost Blades as the BF / VLS variant.

Please don't take my guides so literally that you feel you can't deviate from them. A build guide is like a cooking recipe; if you like your food salty, then you just add more salt. If you like your builds tanky, then just drop some DPS nodes and get more tanky ones in tree. You get the idea; I hope...

GL

Perfect reply. I already changed a few passives before writing here since it seemed like it suits my playstyle/preference better, definitely gonna try out switching up some ascendancy points. Cheers, perfect guide !
"
Prevas wrote:

Perfect reply. I already changed a few passives before writing here since it seemed like it suits my playstyle/preference better, definitely gonna try out switching up some ascendancy points. Cheers, perfect guide !

Glad you approve ;)

Teach a man to fish...
3.7 Lightning Strike Update!

Ok, so I've done a bunch of optimization for fast Legion clear speed and farming Glacier with it is a ton of fun!

Check it out...

HQ GIF
YouTube: Lightning Strike - Gracier Farming

So, as you can see, this guy is FAST! Made a ton of optimization in regards to attack speed, movement speed, kill speed and having a great time playing it. Move over Cyclone bs... ;)

-::- Gear -::-

So things of note:

1) Piercing from chest.
2) Rampage from gloves.
3) Attack Speed Jewels.
4) Quicksilver Flask.
5) Several changes to tree for Projectile optimization, less Melee optimization
6) +3 Projectile Helmet

Swap Ancestral > Added Cold for LS single target or
Swap LS > BF and Ancestral > Melee Phys for T16 bosses

I know I said I'd try Inpulsa's and I did, but it didn't feel that great and I'd have to spend at least 3 points to gain piercing with it. Lioneye's feels amazing and you can snag a 6L for around 2ex!

I keep my Blood Rage in my swap skill bar to cast it. You can see at the start of the video.

I highly recommend this if you want to farm Glacier!

https://pastebin.com/VwLR0BdG

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jul 6, 2019, 6:22:10 PM
@corosou Looked at your modification of Lightning Strike so i wanted to play with Smite skill. Do you think that claws will work with Smite?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info