[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
swiftwilly wrote:
hydra was easy, having issues with chimera, min and phoenix - any thoughts?

Phoenis is all about having +50% fire resit overcaped. It will debuff 50% of it and if you go inside with 110% fire resist you will suicide from RF actually. And try to keep all EC up over the fight as they give precious HP regeneration , especially towards the end when also max fire resist is debuffed (1% of max fire resist for each 10% of phoenix life gone).

Chimera is a joke. Only the snake because of chaos attack are dangerous.

Minotaur must be keept in colse range so it won't do burrow attack. Or try dodge it. Otherwise it will one shot you. See the youtube guide I posted back some pages on this issue. That's all.
So i saw other rf build NOT running Vitality aura and going for blasphemy + flammability instead...im just wondering if you tried it with your build and if you did what do you think about it. Ty
"
So i saw other rf build NOT running Vitality aura and going for blasphemy + flammability instead...im just wondering if you tried it with your build and if you did what do you think about it. Ty

I am running atm the curse with blasphemy because I use a ring for PoF:

But under no circumstances I would drop vitality. It gives 1.7% life regeneration and even if it does not looks like a great value it add with all the other. The huge regeneration is the only HP defense we got because we can't leech. And is made from tiny bits. More over vitallity is a sure thing, unlike glove enchant or EC regeneration. I mean I got it up all the time.
alright ty for the fast reply
Unless I'm mistaken, the build doesn't say exactly which Chieftain nodes to take. The 10% STR node is mentioned, as well as the 0.5% regen per charge, but what about the last two points?

Hinekora or Arohongui?
Leveling a Spectral Throw Scion.
"
JoeMajewski wrote:
Unless I'm mistaken, the build doesn't say exactly which Chieftain nodes to take. The 10% STR node is mentioned, as well as the 0.5% regen per charge, but what about the last two points?

Hinekora or Arohongui?

at first page you have skill tree, you need to take Arohongui

"
Piftiuta wrote:
Hinekora is not good for this kind of RF build. Our damage is DoT, burning damage, and will not benefit from 1% leech but what is worst is the "gain 20% of physical damage as fire damage". That will not work with elemental equilibrium and therefore your damage will be much lower.
How did you clear the story? Im up to ACT 5 now and up to the innocence boss fight and I just lack the damage to kill him
Gotta repeat this...great guide

Lvl 89 again and hardcore just cleared volcano t14 map so far

1 question...i want to use essences on amulets. Obviosly i want to go for karble amulet

But they are like 17c

Where can i farm those?? Never seen any from drops. Wiki tells me port map. But ive yet to see 1 after 4-5 maps
9th jewel and 2 rings:

+~70% increased rf damage

At this point:

- 95k pure unbuffed dps under incr AOE and enfeeble;

- 238k dps buffed, with EO and EE incr AOE and enfeeble;

- 494k dps with EO, EE, conc effect, flammability and flask.

not counting scorching ray debuff.

Staying at 10,1k hp.
Last edited by D0berm4n on Sep 11, 2017, 5:41:40 AM
"
D0berm4n wrote:
9th jewel and 2 rings:

+~70% increased rf damage

hi, sent you a quick PM, can you check? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info