[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Question. If you have a white helmet and enchant the righteous fire on it

And u craft it with that essence. It stays with the enchant?

And if u get a bad roll...and scour it and do it again. Still has the enchant??

yes for sure, i tested it when i was buying 40% inc rf helmet to trying essence
so enchant cannot be delete by scouring's
Last edited by Devastatoor on Sep 6, 2017, 4:25:47 PM
Hey there,

enjoying you build a lot on my second SSF-Account. Thanks for sharing such an elaborate guide with us!

I have one thing regarding the glove enchant "of Light"

The biggest benefit is the consecrated ground and its additional regen, right?
As this is equal on all 4 levels of enchant (Word, Edict, Decree, Commandment), it shouldn't matter what tier i get.

The only things that increases with tier of enchant is the phys damage dealt to surrounding enemies.
But considering the low damage, it won't really matter anyway, except to proc equilibrium through added damage of another element.

Considering SSF, I'd rather do a 100 lab runs on normal lab instead of eternal... ;)
Unless you can say from experience, that Commandment is really worth it.
Last edited by haensel on Sep 7, 2017, 5:16:58 AM
how about berzerker as ascendancy ? whats your take on it . Ty
I have question about EE. How about if I got + lightning damage and + cold damage on both ring?
"
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Equilibrium
If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used. A hit carrying all three elements types will give +25% to all elemental Resistances.

Did you experienced in this? Kindly advice.
"
haensel wrote:
Hey there,

enjoying you build a lot on my second SSF-Account. Thanks for sharing such an elaborate guide with us!

I have one thing regarding the glove enchant "of Light"

The biggest benefit is the consecrated ground and its additional regen, right?
As this is equal on all 4 levels of enchant (Word, Edict, Decree, Commandment), it shouldn't matter what tier i get.

The only things that increases with tier of enchant is the phys damage dealt to surrounding enemies.
But considering the low damage, it won't really matter anyway, except to proc equilibrium through added damage of another element.

Considering SSF, I'd rather do a 100 lab runs on normal lab instead of eternal... ;)
Unless you can say from experience, that Commandment is really worth it.

I did confirm the fact that all of the variants give same 6% life regen. So from RF point of view they are all the same. You can do the easy lab to go faster, and maximize the chances to get quick enhance, but you won't get experience.
"
w00ffzz wrote:
I have question about EE. How about if I got + lightning damage and + cold damage on both ring?
"
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Equilibrium
If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used. A hit carrying all three elements types will give +25% to all elemental Resistances.

Did you experienced in this? Kindly advice.

The answer is simple and was given somewhere by a GGG staff:
- if you hit with lightning and cold then the mob will have +25% lightning resist, +25% cold resist and a debuff of -50% fire resist.
- if you hit with all three elements fire, cold, light then all resist go up by 25% and none goes down.
Hope this clarify the way EE works
"
Devastatoor wrote:
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Question. If you have a white helmet and enchant the righteous fire on it

And u craft it with that essence. It stays with the enchant?

And if u get a bad roll...and scour it and do it again. Still has the enchant??

yes for sure, i tested it when i was buying 40% inc rf helmet to trying essence
so enchant cannot be delete by scouring's

Is the way I crafted my pair of gloves. I bought all white/magic/rare enhanced gloves I found and I scoured them and I put essence on them. I kept the best life I had and I sold the rest. I think is more expensive to craft, scour , craft , scour same pair. After crafting a pair if you feel it has too low life (if has none, just craft some life on it) or bad mods just sell it. Not only RF build use essence crafted gloves. So a pair that seems trash for us might be great for other build.
How difficult is argos uber lab? Compared to which tier bosses?

Want to go and run uber labs but not sure if i will die against him..but oviosly the key is good to farm in the mean time..
So good? 7.5k hp

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
How difficult is argos uber lab? Compared to which tier bosses?

Want to go and run uber labs but not sure if i will die against him..but oviosly the key is good to farm in the mean time..

You won't die in one hit to him so the way I've been taking him down is with increased area of effect instead of concentrated effect and just carefully circling him just outside of his range. When he makes a big swing (and misses), put down a searing bond totem. It takes some time but it works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info