[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
berny wrote:
i think you should put a section where you actually list all gem combi youre using, by the look of it, you manually cast pretty much everything, am i wrong ?

also it isnt clear if you use some totems or not, to make use of the ascendancy passive

The gems are listed and character is public.
I manually cast pretty much everything: manually cast PoF, manually cast Vitallity, manually cast golem, manually cast EC, manually cast portal and manually cast totem. Oh yes I use a totem, sorry it is cloudy for you.
From those you can automatic cast with Cwdt the following: PoF, Vitallity, golem, and portal. There is no way to automatic cast totem or EC, but if you get one please enlight us.
I automatically cast curse. But I can make a change to put it also on manually.

or

"
D0berm4n wrote:

It`s easy:

EO is triggered by crits from Cyclone hits;
Fortify triggered from hits by Cyclone;
EE is triggered from Cyclone (you must have added Lightning or Cold Damage BUT not Fire);
Flammability triggered by curse on hit and this hit is applyed by Reckoning;
Scorching Ray applyed by Spell Totem manually and grant additional -Fire Resistances to target;
Endurance Charges are practically always permanent with 20% chance from Ramako ascendancy point.
Stone Golem and Vitality grants additional life regen;
Purity of Fire grants additional Fire res and + to max Fire res.

All you need is to put spell totem, and run accurately into pack, holding cyclone)

+1

sorry if i pointed the part with gem links was poorly written, i dont even see the mention of spell totem in it, but good luck with your thread, youre awesome.

Got this yesterday, just spam alts and got all stats and hp, just gg
very nice ammy
In having Some problems with my rf build

Om a hardcore player keep that in mind

Currently farming Maps 5-7 but i feel dangerous in boss fights
Just killed the quarry boss and i got destroyed i guess chaos resist is needed?
Got told u dont need it..

Also my hp is currently 7k and kaom is way too expensive. Should i juist start saving 400chaos or buy jewels in stead?
Cuz i feel my hp is low. Also i feel at bosses i het hit for 80-90 procent hp slot. Is that normal? What can i do to improve my survivability at bos fights. Especially at bosses that stun me or maps with 2 bosses i feel very uncomfortable...

Any info at my items or gems or passive tree is welkome.
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
In having Some problems with my rf build

Om a hardcore player keep that in mind

Currently farming Maps 5-7 but i feel dangerous in boss fights
Just killed the quarry boss and i got destroyed i guess chaos resist is needed?
Got told u dont need it..

Also my hp is currently 7k and kaom is way too expensive. Should i juist start saving 400chaos or buy jewels in stead?
Cuz i feel my hp is low. Also i feel at bosses i het hit for 80-90 procent hp slot. Is that normal? What can i do to improve my survivability at bos fights. Especially at bosses that stun me or maps with 2 bosses i feel very uncomfortable...

Any info at my items or gems or passive tree is welkome.

Let's try these:
- use enfeeble as curse. Your bosses will hit less. You can also manual curse the boss to be sure it is cursed from first hit.
- get an armour. Kaom is best, but also a 40% belly will do. You will get a lot extra life from that. An armour with 110 life and 50 str is still a lot worse than belly. And belly is worst than Kaom.
- get coral rings with life and str. Your rings are not so good.
- try to put some quality on those gems. Full quality will give about 10% increased damage.
- use the totem and golem as meat shield when you are not sure in boss fight.
- always be sure you are capped on resists. You say that bosses take away 80% of your 7K life... but I can't remember and under T14 bosses to take 5-6K life on hit. Maybe you were just unluky or map had critical strike multiplier combined with increased boss damage...
Thanks for the info. Some more questions

Enfeeble in stead of flammability? Not sure where to put that 1
Looking for those rings but not sure if they should only have str and life. Or find higher priced with resists and dex.int

Always have capped resist of course.
What about chaos?

And last i feel like i need life gain on hit with cyclone. And so i always in the center of the boss
Should i try to make the edge of rf near the boss and change life on hit to something else?
Until you get kaom you have plenty of socket for gems. So leave Life gain on hit there, is ok.
Enfeeble put instead of flammability.
As for hits, spin around it, so it stays in RF zone. Not needed to be on edge or in middle. Also as long you spin you can't be stunned.
Chaos resist is not an issue. Use a ruby flask with remove poison if you feel vulnerable.
Loving the build, thank you. I'm super tanky and a boss destroyer. But i have a question, i have a carnage heart amulet that gives 39% to damage while im leeching. So when i spam cyclone im leeching.. Does RF get that 39% added then? thanks
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Loving the build, thank you. I'm super tanky and a boss destroyer. But i have a question, i have a carnage heart amulet that gives 39% to damage while im leeching. So when i spam cyclone im leeching.. Does RF get that 39% added then? thanks

Yes should be increased.
I just did a level 6 map, and pretty much only mod (was rare map) it had was 89% increased damge by lightning

This boss dealt so much dmg i had to go back to town 3 times by auto log script cuz i would have died (again hardcore)

Is that just normal that mod 90% more dmg by lightning is just a really big no go?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info