[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

What about panteon? What better, what your choice?

Thanks!
"
Piftiuta wrote:

"
Dk_Kiwi wrote:
hey bro,
What 2 pantheon points are you using?

Those with fire/dot. Abberath and Arakaali
Hi Suge - need help! I started league as Jugg to farm lab - made 10 ex or so, this is my first league. I was feeling good! Then I asked someone "I need a build that does good damage, but is very tanky --can be slow, but can survive boss fights and maybe if i mess up a mechanic i dont die. Most important is limited amount of 1 shots." THey told me to go do RF ...BERSERKER! So i re-specced to RF berserk er using Regrets, and got new gear. My gear is pretty ok ...see my profile. But I can not do lab, take too much dmg on traps, I can not do end game bosses. So I want to try to switch to your build but need to farm a lot more first.

Can you give any suggestions/tips on build or gear until I can re-spec to chief?

I wish I followed this guide before following POHX Berserker RF =/

PS: Have brightbeak for map speed clear but do have a Doryanis catalyst too.
Last edited by lve2raft on Aug 15, 2017, 6:53:34 PM
Really? I haven't done uber, but traps were a matter of spamming shouts on merciless. Have you considered a lab only flask of dousing to turn off RF and get the full regen?

Also your Evasion does nothing with those boots.
the boots are for the perks and high hp...dousing ...i didnt even know it was a thing. that would help alot.
Given the choice, would an amulet with +1 max res be better than +life ?
Right now I have

and I'm wondering if getting life is better than ~7% damage reduction on RF.
"
georgesdenu wrote:
Given the choice, would an amulet with +1 max res be better than +life ?
Right now I have

and I'm wondering if getting life is better than ~7% damage reduction on RF.

On the first page it is written that 1% of the fire resistance is approximately equivalent to 0.9% regeneration (if above the RoP and PoF). In this case, the marble amulet is better. Especially with +life.
Last edited by Solipso on Aug 15, 2017, 9:43:12 PM
Makes sense, thanks.
"
lve2raft wrote:
the boots are for the perks and high hp...dousing ...i didnt even know it was a thing. that would help alot.

Yes, I know, but the boots have Unwavering Stance which makes you unable to use Evasion, so picking evasion nodes gets you nothing. You could use those points somewhere else, like picking more jewels.

I don't know how you guys already got Kaoms. Shit is so expensive. Even if I hadn't spent to gear up I doubt i would have had 350+ chaos already.
Last edited by CedricDur on Aug 16, 2017, 3:36:56 AM
for the boots, death's door with a +1 endurance, no bleed and +str are good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info