37 Challenges - One level 92 and one level 90 - No relic key dropped.

one level 93, one 88, and one 71 currently levelling.

12 ancient reliquary keys (sold 11, opened one that turned shit), 20+ exalts dropped, almost everything dropped with my lvl 93 berserker on breaches with +pack size and bloodlines or nemesis or onslaught and beyond + 3c to get double beyond zana mod the whole thing on multiple sextants maps (mainly shaped strand/shaped shore/shaped tropical island/shaped courtyard). i use a good divination distillate too and it seems to help.

if you use your sextants, run double beyond and breach everywhere, exalts and reliquary keys will drop fairly often.

BEYOND MOBS DROP A LOT OF CURRENCY, i got at least half of my exalts/reliquary keys from them !!!

have fun and beyond everything !
"
Ecofatalis wrote:
I just hate the RNG in this game . It feels like its MAP based. When i start a map i usually predict my RNG for the entire map after few seconds . It does not feel random at all.

Its like if i start the map and things start dropping from first few packs then the entire map will be good and if nothing drops then the entire map is shit . Almost never in between. Its like i got a good RNG map or BAD RNG map and i can tell usually within few seconds from the start. I run high IIR IIQ. So for me its very visible ..... for example ran 2x Minotaur Maze maps back to back, same L Stones, both maps were rolled with close IIQ IIR stats and i usually don't run a map with under 20% pack size ! In the first one i could barely see where i was going with the loot on my screen (Random Rares etc) and i use a strict Loot Filter. The second time i ran the map i was stunned ..... not only there were barely any items on my screen with the Filter, when i disabled it i was shocked to see just how little items actually dropped. Even the white/blue crap bases where few and far apart ..... and the entire map was the same ..... no randomness as in one mob pack drops nothing the other drops 1-2 items and the third gives me a loot explosion .... nothing like that. First map every mob pack spammed my screen second run of the same map i had to double check if Highlight was still on . And that happens to me every time . Shaped Strand / Shaped Shore / Promenade etc .....

Did any one else experienced this ?

actually yes. Mostly when trying to keep my map pool up, if the same tier or higher doesn't drop in the 1st 1/4 of the map, it almost never did. Just my experiences?
"
Tmfm wrote:
actually yes. Mostly when trying to keep my map pool up, if the same tier or higher doesn't drop in the 1st 1/4 of the map, it almost never did. Just my experiences?

i have the same experience and i'm pretty sure there is a "moment" for things to drop/happen :

- usually, when i drop a map, i drop a second one in the next fex seconds (from mobs or chest). if you actually focus on trying to kill something the fastest possible just after droppin a map, you'll see that this happend really often.

- i often play with my girlfriend (most of the time we don't play on the same map though), and when i start dropping regals, she drop some too, same exact thing for most mid-hight tier currency. we can drop 0 regals in 50+ maps, then we drop 3-4 regals each on 3-4 maps.

i am convinced that there is a hidden "timer" for things like map-currency-divination card to drop, same thing with master appearance, when i get zana on a map my girlfriend often get zana too, same thing for other masters.
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
"
Tmfm wrote:

i have the same experience and i'm pretty sure there is a "moment" for things to drop/happen :

- usually, when i drop a map, i drop a second one in the next fex seconds (from mobs or chest). if you actually focus on trying to kill something the fastest possible just after droppin a map, you'll see that this happend really often.

- i often play with my girlfriend (most of the time we don't play on the same map though), and when i start dropping regals, she drop some too, same exact thing for most mid-hight tier currency. we can drop 0 regals in 50+ maps, then we drop 3-4 regals each on 3-4 maps.

i am convinced that there is a hidden "timer" for things like map-currency-divination card to drop, same thing with master appearance, when i get zana on a map my girlfriend often get zana too, same thing for other masters.

Yeah pretty much this .... glad it is not just me . Hate that feeling when you ALMOST 100% know that the rest of the map will be a giant waste of time . Makes you wane port right there and start a new map.

There was a Strand run i remember where the loot just rained .... i was SURE something good will drop ... other then the 6 socket spam .... and then on 1 mob pack 2 x Exalt dropped with like 1 sec in between my Loot filter almost fused the sounds it was that close.
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 22, 2017, 4:42:15 PM
Talking about that, a few days ago i was farming invasion bosses, and i found a vaal area. In there, a Sac. at Midnight dropped. Then, i ran another instance of the same area, and another vaal area spawned, and a sec Midnight dropped. That happened that day 7 times, 7 Midnights dropped, all in less than 1 hour of grind in the same area.

So yeah, probably there exists a hidden timer for good drops.
Last edited by Hughs on Apr 22, 2017, 6:35:21 PM
"
Hughs wrote:
This is just a reminder guys that RNG is very very weird, and i thought this league i was going to have some fun finding my legacy Sadima's Touch.

I've gotten 3. You arent missing anything except 75 chaos or so in your pocket to sell it. You'll just get a foil Lifesprig or something.

Sell the key when you get one to a douche flipper. They got currency to throw away, let em.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 22, 2017, 7:39:56 PM
Yeah, RNG is fucking weird. I have one char over lvl 90 and many over lvl 85 and here's my rare currency:

11 Divines

6 Keys

2 Exalts

Why the embargo on exalts?! Divines are so worthless. :(

Oh well, at least the keys are worth just over half an ex.
"
poepoe091 wrote:
Y

More like 5/6's of a exalt. Don't sell to flippers : /. They love folks selling them for 50 or 60. Every time I've sold them I get 70-75 no problem.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 22, 2017, 7:58:40 PM
"
"
poepoe091 wrote:
Y

More like 5/6's of a exalt. Don't sell to flippers : /. They love folks selling them for 50 or 60. Every time I've sold them I get 70-75 no problem.

I want keys not to sell them, i just want to open all of them and enjoy my legacy springleaf or moonsorrow xD
Last edited by Hughs on Apr 22, 2017, 8:31:10 PM
I've found two now, and can attest to the fact that wanting them is far more fun than having them. I consider my luck about average.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info