37 Challenges - One level 92 and one level 90 - No relic key dropped.

"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
It's RARE, isn't that enough?

And it's RNG, random is random!

I am at 4 exalts and maybe 6 keys? 7? 2 Divines. Chars 90/86/82/81.

Welcome to the Official PoE forums, where RNG is BULLSHIT when it isn't working in your favor, so you write a 10 page diatribe about it. There will always be folks who not only cannot grasp RNG, they flat out refuse to do so.

You sir, speak the truth :)
people actually think they're missing out on the keys? i could give you 10 keys right now and you'll just end up in disappointment.
"
pichapie wrote:
people actually think they're missing out on the keys? i could give you 10 keys right now and you'll just end up in disappointment.

I would gladly accept them, as i said, the worst of this is that even if the keys are incredibly rare, the drops you get from them are mostly very bad uniques xD.
Last edited by Hughs on Apr 21, 2017, 11:03:11 PM
"
golan4840 wrote:
Level 87 and level 92 here, ssf only so challenges are a bit slower. Got 1 relic key. Moonsorrow... i dont even know how often these keys should drop but I got 4ex and 3 divines already
1 relic, 2 Divines and no Exalts this league for me. My relic prize was also Moonsorrow. :(
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Apr 22, 2017, 1:51:02 AM
1x lvl95, 1x lvl88

10 Ex, 8 Keys.

I have 600/1000 maps done and I run every single one of them with triple Breach and other good leaguestones. Also I roll my maps to double packsize etc. All my good stuff dropped in Breaches btw.

It might feel like you are playing a lot when you level up half a dozen characters but you really are not. Clearing good maps fast (very strict loot filters etc) and investing in them are the secrets in my opinion. Or maybe I just got lucky. Whenever I run a shitty Zana map however I feel like I know why drops are bad for many people.

Even if the actual Exalt and Key drops I had were lucky, I tracked all my RoI on my maps and they are very consistent. Also consistently higher than when I run "bad" maps. I did extensive comparing this league to keep things interesting.
Last edited by Burgingham on Apr 22, 2017, 2:18:38 AM
"
Frankenberry wrote:
But if OP really wants a key he can do this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/66mn9k/currency_farming_in_lsc/ xD

IM guessing Shadow specrtal Throw CI ES build. Gear dependantd or not?

"
Burgingham wrote:

It might feel like you are playing a lot when you level up half a dozen characters but you really are not. Clearing good maps fast (very strict loot filters etc) and investing in them are the secrets in my opinion. Or maybe I just got lucky. Whenever I run a shitty Zana map however I feel like I know why drops are bad for many people.

Same for trading and partying,I have done better in nearly everything in SSF than none SSF.A lot of time is wasted if you trade for items that are not that uncommon and waiting for master rotations wastes a lot of time,I have one level 8 master the rest level 7.One of my chars got to level 91 while last yeaar only got to 90 and that was a big struggle.
They should have made the keys more common, with a lower chance for the GOOD most wanted drops, like kaoms chest etc...

And maybe 1 guaranteed key after 100h of playtime, then 200h, 300h or something.
The chance of getting a useful legacy item is abyssmally small already.
Then they made the relic key drop ten times LESS OFTEN than a fucking EX.
This way people could have enjoyed at least visiting the league signature-ish relic place and loot a couple trash items. But no.

Great job devs, AWESOME plan.
Make people stick playing your game for the reason of being obsessed with rage
"I ***WILL*** FIND A KEY EVEN IF IT KILLS ME" busting their balls 30h/day grinding repeteative content... best game of the year hands down. /spit

If you don't fix your cockblock policy on content, millions of people like me will stop our support.
This shit IS NOT FUN. I got a better chance winning in a IRL lottery for fucks sake.
(any idiots checking my profile "but u dont support them": this is my forum acc, not steam which I play on, you morons!)
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
6 chars 90/90/90/85/86/84
2 keys 1 exalted (I mean 1, fuck me) 3 divines
14 uber atziri: 1 axe, 0 acuity, well 13 garbs and masks
6 shaper: 3 boots 3 gloves
Opened 14 relicshit: 14 vendors green items

Yes rng, I got it I got it. :D

2 Chars 1 lvl 91 and 1 level 88
0 Atziti , 0 Shaper . 2 Minotaurs + 2 Phoenix . 0 Uber Lab

Loads Shaped Strand / Shaped Tomb / Shaped Shore / Promenade / Quay
Some Vault

4-5 Keys // about 10-12 Exalts // 3 or 4 divines // +/- one full stack of Hoarder // 2 or 3 x Abandoned Wealth
2x exalts dropped from the same mob pack in Strand ....
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 22, 2017, 8:59:01 AM
Rule 1 to Please the RNGesus God.

Never talk about the RNGesus God.

Rule 2 to Please the RNGesus God.

NEVER TALK ABOUT THE RNGesus GOD!
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info