37 Challenges - One level 92 and one level 90 - No relic key dropped.

Finally got one relic key today for the first time... And of course, i got Wonderstrap xD (too lazy to link it).

I want more, even if i keep obtaining the worst uniques like that one, just for the fun of opening the keys.

Just don't ....trust me
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 23, 2017, 11:03:57 AM
Well still i want to open a lot of keys, just to get some fun this league. And still, nobody have posted the exactly odds of getting one dropped, comparing it to an exalt or divine drop.

EDIT: Looks like you have to complain to obtain things, i obtained one key 2 days after i created this post lol, now, where are my skyforths? and mirrors? xD
Last edited by Hughs on Apr 23, 2017, 9:00:05 PM
Yeah I have a level 90 (but I play so recklessly and die a ton so I've played enough to probably be 95 or 96 I'd guess) and I've got 1 key drop. They are way too rare considering most of the unique are vendor food.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on Apr 24, 2017, 3:13:58 AM
"
Malice4201 wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
"
It's just standard GGG protocol. The game is an illusion exile. PoE is actually a share trading simulator and anyone actually playing the monster killing game is doing it wrong.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm playing the game, running T13-T16 maps all the time.

I dropped like ~5Ex Pure, around 3 Relic Keys.

Never once I got any item in order to flip it. No, I'm not a multi-mirror kind of guy, but I have more than enough currency/items to play the game and afford anything (mostly) I want. When I see people crying their eyes out about having to flip in order to be able to afford items... Maybe try something that is not played by almost everyone. :v

Key's price is way too high for my taste. I opened 3 of them, they mostly paid for themselves. But given the current price, I'd rather sell them. For some reason people value them very highly, while others complain about them being shit... lol.

RNG is RNG, and there is no point in this thread. Throughout my ~5k hours played I had 2 days, during which I dropped 3 exalts EACH DAY. Yes, 3 exalts a day, and I had 2 such days.
And then I go 1,5k hours without a single Exalt. And 6000 fusings with a 6L. And then I spend 200 and get two 6L. I also never found Shavronne's, Kaom's and so on. The only T1 unique I have ever found was Mjolner... when it was worth 2Ex.

RNG.
Is.
Fucking.
RNG.

What was the point of this post?

Answering misguided post about inability to get currency unless you flip and misunderstanding how RNG works. I think I made it pretty clear what was my point.

"
"
Malice4201 wrote:

What was the point of this post?

I believe it was two-fold. One, to show that RNG is RNG. Two, let his big floppy e-peen out on the table.

Pretty much thi... wait. The first one, actually. :P But I'm glad you like it! (no touching, tho)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Apr 24, 2017, 4:05:00 AM
Still waiting for more people to share their experiences with this kind of drops, so we can know an actual "chance" of obtaining a key to drop. Until now it looks very strange.
Somewehre between lvl96 and 97, dropped 5 ex, 10sh divine, no key yet.
2 keys... both from Zana's Daily missions (one Jungle Valley, one Canyon).

2 exalts.
I have dropped 2ex and around 3 divines and no reliquaries. I don't really care much about them, but just saying my experience so far. My challenges are not very high but I have taken 2 chars to end game and am about half way done with the 1000 t6+ tri stone challenge so I've played a fair bit. Seems strange to me to have nothing of something with a supposed similar to divine drop rate. Not really that excited with how this core league mechanic was tuned, seem like it could have been made much more fun and rewarding considering how rarely anything useful even drops from the keys when you do get them.
I'm a noob so far. Was expecting more keys.

1x 88, 1x 87, 1x 70, 1x 50.
5 exalted, 3 divines, 1 key

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info