37 Challenges - One level 92 and one level 90 - No relic key dropped.

1 x lvl90, 1x lvl92, 1x lvl87.

Had around 12 relic keys and around 10 exalt drops.

rng blessed me and my chars.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
It's just standard GGG protocol. The game is an illusion exile. PoE is actually a share trading simulator and anyone actually playing the monster killing game is doing it wrong.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm playing the game, running T13-T16 maps all the time.

I dropped like ~5Ex Pure, around 3 Relic Keys.

Never once I got any item in order to flip it. No, I'm not a multi-mirror kind of guy, but I have more than enough currency/items to play the game and afford anything (mostly) I want. When I see people crying their eyes out about having to flip in order to be able to afford items... Maybe try something that is not played by almost everyone. :v

Key's price is way too high for my taste. I opened 3 of them, they mostly paid for themselves. But given the current price, I'd rather sell them. For some reason people value them very highly, while others complain about them being shit... lol.

RNG is RNG, and there is no point in this thread. Throughout my ~5k hours played I had 2 days, during which I dropped 3 exalts EACH DAY. Yes, 3 exalts a day, and I had 2 such days.
And then I go 1,5k hours without a single Exalt. And 6000 fusings with a 6L. And then I spend 200 and get two 6L. I also never found Shavronne's, Kaom's and so on. The only T1 unique I have ever found was Mjolner... when it was worth 2Ex.

RNG.
Is.
Fucking.
RNG.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Apr 21, 2017, 5:32:37 AM
RNG shouldn't be so up and down to my taste, it just makes ppl flipping instead of playing.

Dropped 1 key at lvl 50 and exalt at lvl 60, both sold and flipped about 20ex for gearing.
Last edited by tm10067 on Apr 21, 2017, 5:59:07 AM
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
Uh, ok? Mind explaining what is the point of this thread, exactly?
Man how could you miss the thread's point you look so smart based on your signature

The point of this thread (and similar ones) also elude me. So he didn't get a key. Ok. He got something else. I never found a Shavronne's or a Kaoms. On the other hand I found countless other great drops.

Also lvl 92 and 90 is not really that many hours played (efficiently). If done somewhat efficiently lvl 92 and lvl 90 is a total of 40-50 hours played. It's really not that much.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
Uh, ok? Mind explaining what is the point of this thread, exactly?
Man how could you miss the thread's point you look so smart based on your signature

The point of this thread (and similar ones) also elude me. So he didn't get a key. Ok. He got something else. I never found a Shavronne's or a Kaoms. On the other hand I found countless other great drops.

Also lvl 92 and 90 is not really that many hours played (efficiently). If done somewhat efficiently lvl 92 and lvl 90 is a total of 40-50 hours played. It's really not that much.

Thats a drawn out approximation, on my lvl92 I have around 9 days played which is far from 40-50 hours.

Unless you look at it in simplistic way that everyone who plays, only levels, then that is true.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Apr 21, 2017, 6:47:43 AM
"
Necromael wrote:

Thats a drawn out approximation, on my lvl92 I have around 9 days played which is far from 40-50 hours.

Unless you look at it in simplistic way that everyone who plays, only levels, then that is true.

Then let me rephrase. lvl 92 + lvl 90 is not very many monsters killed (Assuming you are not dying more than ... say once or twice per lvl). So again there is a good chance you would see an one or two exalts or a key while leveling to 92 + 90 but it's wouldn't really be a shocker if you didn't get any.
I have have level 91, 88 and 87 characters + one ripped 88. This far I've got 2 keys, 7 divines (+ 5 Tabulas, I think) and 0 (zero) exalts. In SSF zero exalts kind of limits my master crafts.

Keys were shit btw:
Level 94 38 challenges ZERO exalts and only 2 keys.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I droped 9 keys 7 exalts and 5 divines and i have 93/90/92 and some 70-80 lvl characters but i got nothing from keys only shit
"
Perq wrote:
"
It's just standard GGG protocol. The game is an illusion exile. PoE is actually a share trading simulator and anyone actually playing the monster killing game is doing it wrong.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm playing the game, running T13-T16 maps all the time.

I dropped like ~5Ex Pure, around 3 Relic Keys.

Never once I got any item in order to flip it. No, I'm not a multi-mirror kind of guy, but I have more than enough currency/items to play the game and afford anything (mostly) I want. When I see people crying their eyes out about having to flip in order to be able to afford items... Maybe try something that is not played by almost everyone. :v

Key's price is way too high for my taste. I opened 3 of them, they mostly paid for themselves. But given the current price, I'd rather sell them. For some reason people value them very highly, while others complain about them being shit... lol.

RNG is RNG, and there is no point in this thread. Throughout my ~5k hours played I had 2 days, during which I dropped 3 exalts EACH DAY. Yes, 3 exalts a day, and I had 2 such days.
And then I go 1,5k hours without a single Exalt. And 6000 fusings with a 6L. And then I spend 200 and get two 6L. I also never found Shavronne's, Kaom's and so on. The only T1 unique I have ever found was Mjolner... when it was worth 2Ex.

RNG.
Is.
Fucking.
RNG.

What was the point of this post?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info