37 Challenges - One level 92 and one level 90 - No relic key dropped.

"
Malice4201 wrote:

What was the point of this post?

I believe it was two-fold. One, to show that RNG is RNG. Two, let his big floppy e-peen out on the table.
But if OP really wants a key he can do this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/66mn9k/currency_farming_in_lsc/ xD
It's RARE, isn't that enough?

And it's RNG, random is random!

I am at 4 exalts and maybe 6 keys? 7? 2 Divines. Chars 90/86/82/81.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:

Welcome to the Official PoE forums, where RNG is BULLSHIT when it isn't working in your favor, so you write a 10 page diatribe about it. There will always be folks who not only cannot grasp RNG, they flat out refuse to do so.
U MAD?
92, 91, 89 and zero keys. It's pretty unreasonable to play every day for a month and not have just one drop. I've since moved on until 3.0.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Frankenberry wrote:
But if OP really wants a key he can do this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/66mn9k/currency_farming_in_lsc/ xD

Yeah i saw that and i was like "why i didn't think of that before".

Then, i noticed he is using a lot of sextants too, and to get his exact sextants would be a pain in the ass. Also he probably rolled the map to obtain pack size, beyond and etc.

But the thing that is most impressive there, is how the hell does he have good FPS in those breaches with double beyond... (and yes, i can run Dark Souls 3 and The Witcher 3 with no problems or FPS drops).

My lvl 92 char have 162 hours played, and my lvl 90 char 148 hours. That's a total of 310 hours of gameplay this league. Is not a lot, but i have to do other things as well.

"
Slaanesh69 wrote:

But that's my problem, why is it so rare? It has roughly the same chance to drop something decent as a regular rare dropping in the game does. That's the real RNG part. What GGG gave us was doubled down RNG. f-all chance of finding a key and the f-all chance of getting anything good out of it.

I'm not saying they should be raining like mana from the heavens, but they definitely shouldn't be as rare as they are.

I just hate the RNG in this game . It feels like its MAP based. When i start a map i usually predict my RNG for the entire map after few seconds . It does not feel random at all.

Its like if i start the map and things start dropping from first few packs then the entire map will be good and if nothing drops then the entire map is shit . Almost never in between. Its like i got a good RNG map or BAD RNG map and i can tell usually within few seconds from the start. I run high IIR IIQ. So for me its very visible ..... for example ran 2x Minotaur Maze maps back to back, same L Stones, both maps were rolled with close IIQ IIR stats and i usually don't run a map with under 20% pack size ! In the first one i could barely see where i was going with the loot on my screen (Random Rares etc) and i use a strict Loot Filter. The second time i ran the map i was stunned ..... not only there were barely any items on my screen with the Filter, when i disabled it i was shocked to see just how little items actually dropped. Even the white/blue crap bases where few and far apart ..... and the entire map was the same ..... no randomness as in one mob pack drops nothing the other drops 1-2 items and the third gives me a loot explosion .... nothing like that. First map every mob pack spammed my screen second run of the same map i had to double check if Highlight was still on . And that happens to me every time . Shaped Strand / Shaped Shore / Promenade etc .....

Did any one else experienced this ?
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 21, 2017, 9:18:49 PM
"

That's why i stopped playing this game ..... running maps is to much hassle now. Rolling you map is not enough now u need to maintain a pool of good L Stones + Crap load of Sac pieces + Sextants + Prophesies ..... i spend more time spamming trade to replenish all of this shit then actually running the maps ..... and if you don't do it then go F yourself pretty much.

IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 21, 2017, 9:28:38 PM
6 chars 90/90/90/85/86/84
2 keys 1 exalted (I mean 1, fuck me) 3 divines
14 uber atziri: 1 axe, 0 acuity, well 13 garbs and masks
6 shaper: 3 boots 3 gloves
Opened 14 relicshit: 14 vendors green items

Yes rng, I got it I got it. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info