Shut-in needs advice

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh, yeah. The true authority on life and relationships has entered the arena.

LOLFUCKINGLOL.

I would entertain this but every time we get into a conversation you end up having a hissy fit, quit the forums or get probated. Than you'll eventually come back and it starts all over again. If we could only have a thread were you're immune from bi Polar tendencies.

Edie: No offense to anyone that's bipolar
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 21, 2017, 10:45:01 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh, yeah. The true authority on life and relationships has entered the arena.

LOLFUCKINGLOL.

I would entertain this but every time we get into a conversation you end up having a hissy fit, quit the forums or get probated. Than you'll eventually come back and it starts all over again. If we could only have a thread were you're immune from bi Polar tendencies.

Edie: No offense to anyone that's bipolar

__

Back on topic:

This thread is pretty heavy with the contradictory manchild sweat of 'women, why are they so mysterious!?' and 'I'm so afraid they'll find out I'm human too'...it's really not that mysterious. Just be someone you'd be okay with your sister being with. Real sister or imagined. Basic decency. Basic hygiene. Basic manners. I mean, I could say, 'be someone you'd be okay being with' but that's a hell of a lot harder to imagine. We all have weird habits and quirks that seem natural when it's us but would likely strike weird moments of surprise or disgust if we had to live with someone else doing it. For whatever reason, we're much more forgiving of our own shortcomings than others even when they're the exact same shortcomings! :)

He said "sister." Now that's freaking creepy...

Spoiler
i can't stop laughing

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
鬼殺し wrote:
hm. I suppose if you default to love=sexual attraction, then yes, you'd probably have no trouble going from 'be someone you'd be okay your sister/brother being with' to 'LOL INCEST LOL SICK OMG LOL'...Of course, were you to do that, you'd probably be saying more about yourself than anyone else.

I'll elaborate. We hold very high standards for our siblings' partners, even if we hate them. Even if we constantly fight with them. For one very single reason. That person may one day be family. So they better not be fucking losers. Or apt to hurt those we love, aka our original family.

If you're a father, you'll know this even more than I, because of course you only want the best for your kids. Sadly, I am at most an uncle and a brother. But I love my sister deeply and have seen her be with some epic losers over the years. Her husband isn't perfect but ultimately I feel she's in good hands. It's obviously her choice but you'd want your siblings' partners to be decent people.

That's what I meant. If you want to wax asinine and take that as a sexual joke, be my guest.

I was under the impression we had some adults in here.

No need to defend yourself, it's okay. I would have used other examples but whatever... You defending what was a sarcastic joke only in forces that your subconscious actually had a creepy thought.

Of all the examples...

Spoiler
i really can't stop laughing

"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's funny that I mention and use my fiancee as an example of the weeb-that-worked because she read the OP over my shoulder, and was like 'why the fuck are you responding to this? It's obviously bullshit!'

She really does fucking hate this forum, heh.

LOL so you upgraded girlfriend to fiancé...WOW. Why not say fiancé in the first place... Not cool man... Not cool.

Spoiler
just when you think I can't enter your life... Surprise!!!

Alright, seriously now...
Charan...
Solwitch...
would it be possible to either
1. Stop that little fight you two seem to enjoy oh so much or
2. At least take it to some kind of "Official charan and solwitch roasting ground" type of thread? At this point I don't really see either of you contributing to the main topic.
Yes, neither do I, but I'm a hypocritical little f*cktard who likes comments to be at least somewhat connected to the main topic of the thread.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Alright, seriously now...
Charan...
Solwitch...
would it be possible to either
1. Stop that little fight you two seem to enjoy oh so much or
2. At least take it to some kind of "Official charan and solwitch roasting ground" type of thread? At this point I don't really see either of you contributing to the main topic.
Yes, neither do I, but I'm a hypocritical little f*cktard who likes comments to be at least somewhat connected to the main topic of the thread.

You have my total attention... And just to remind everyone PLEASE don't compare on a date a family member to him or her please lol.

"
solwitch wrote:
Of all the examples...

Can you give some that are equivalent? I couldn't think of any myself.
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
Of all the examples...

Yourself... How you treat yourself clear indication of what relationship you/someone may offer. Can't love another human being if you don't love yourself in the first place.

Last edited by solwitch on Apr 21, 2017, 11:49:05 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

I'm a hypocritical little f*cktard who likes comments to be at least somewhat connected to the main topic of the thread.

Hey, my last few posts were totally on topic. When I want to shut someone out, I'm *very* good at it.

I intend to continue on the course chosen, mostly using my experiences on the matter to add what I can. If that's okay by you? :)

She really did say that btw. Given that girls into alt japanese fashion (support didn't like the L word but we're allowed to use it...but eh, whatevs) often use online fora like 4chan and tumblr, my beloved has seen *far more weeb bullshit* than I likely ever will. Those savage places make PoE Off-topic look like a happy little special playground.

re my sister: like me, she's half. But she got all the looks, no doubt. I fucking hated it when friends would even imply hitting on her. It's like, dude. She's family. You're my friends. Don't. Fucking. Do. That. Thankfully it was only a few, and I guess it became more of an old running injoke once said friends got real partners of their own.

But eh, enough of that. That's ancient history now.

No you dont... Lol.

Last edited by solwitch on Apr 21, 2017, 11:51:02 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:

That was the problem. If you say, 'be someone you'd be like to be with', well, I addressed the big issue with that regarding tolerance. That and the easy joke then is 'lol masturbation'...then again, there's always an easy joke if people are willing to be puerile about anything, I suppose.

Still, I'd never be with another writer. Ever. My girl knows that when I'm in that mode, even she takes second place to the work. And that's a shitty thing to do to a partner! But when she's in a creative burst, I know enough to leave her alone too. Our jobs then is to make sure we're taking care of ourselves. There's a funny anecdote about the famously obsessive but sporadic writer James Joyce and his wife -- which I think is probably bullshit, but most good anecdotes are -- and how no matter what, she always made sure he ate his eggs for breakfast.

I believe Stephen King cited it in his book 'On Writing' when discussing the importance of not letting the art/craft take over. To always make sure you eat your eggs for breakfast, figuratively speaking.

Anyway, I think it's safe to say most of us know ourselves well enough to never actually want to meet and spend time with someone just like us. No matter what, there must be some barrier between self and other, even if the other is the object of the most intimate relationship you'll never know.

You told the entire web you have a sexless relationship... I digress there. You can't schedule sex, it has to be spontaneous. One of you has a low libido. The more you write the more this picture comes out. .. It's not very pleasant.

So your girlfriend is forced because you're in the mood? Are you for real? Let me teach you how to treat a lady... When she's not in the mood, it's YOUR job to get her there. My god, I literally want to say shit but I'll get probated.

You have a very screwed way of establishing sex boundaries. If she's reading this... "sex in all marriages are 80% for causes of divorce." I could never be with someone who mates like a rabbit. Please save us from your low libido. Stop posting.

Spoiler
one more thing for the love of god give the woman a popper if you constantly miss the mark

Last edited by solwitch on Apr 22, 2017, 12:32:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info