Shut-in needs advice

"
MinasMorgul wrote:
Eventually lost interest in humans and crawled back into my den.

Then why so surprised when other humans lose interest in you?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

Subculture?

2009. Emos and Metalheads. Great combination, huh?
The emos were more fun to be around than unrelated people would think. So much about prejudice.

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
MinasMorgul wrote:

Cause I'm a special snowflake.
Joke aside, I simply tried to calculate an outcome and failed. Simple as that.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Last edited by MinasMorgul on Apr 25, 2017, 4:41:04 PM
"
MinasMorgul wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

Subculture?

The emos were more fun to be around than unrelated people would think. So much about prejudice.

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
MinasMorgul wrote:

Cause I'm a special snowflake.
Joke aside, I simply tried to calculate an outcome and failed. Simple as that.

By all means, carry on. I can almost promise you, with your current shitty attitude towards others in general, you'll be alone awhile longer.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
MinasMorgul wrote:

Ahhh, ok, that explains more. :-)

Metalheads are quite different than emo, though, as you're already aware, lol. So I assume this was two separate endeavors?

Perhaps don't go all-in next time? For example, I love metal, but I'm not a metalhead. And I love the black look, goth music, etc., but I don't try to be "non-conformist", don't cut myself, and don't debate between emocore, screamo, punk emo, etc.

If you lose yourself too far in counterculture, you'll just never be able to live a normal life. And by "normal", I really mean get a job or work for yourself, and be independent both financially and emotionally.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
MinasMorgul wrote:

Ahhh, ok, that explains more. :-)

Metalheads are quite different than emo, though, as you're already aware, lol. So I assume this was two separate endeavors?

More or less. Some were just one of those, some a weird crossbreed. Overall, there was no real tension between those groups. The only ones causing trouble were hip hoppers and local foreigners.

"
cipher_nemo wrote:

Perhaps don't go all-in next time? For example, I love metal, but I'm not a metalhead. And I love the black look, goth music, etc., but I don't try to be "non-conformist", don't cut myself, and don't debate between emocore, screamo, punk emo, etc.

If you lose yourself too far in counterculture, you'll just never be able to live a normal life. And by "normal", I really mean get a job or work for yourself, and be independent both financially and emotionally.

Said goodbye to my black hair the year after. Now I look like the office-employee I am. As mentioned, I do have a "normal" life, well, aside from that otaku-thing and occasional misanthropic fits.

-----

@all:
Thanks again for the advises.
And if someone just got a good laugh out of this, that's also fine.
I think there won't be any more updates.

Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Last edited by MinasMorgul on Apr 25, 2017, 5:49:03 PM
do you dude. social skills are irrelevant when you start talking about your interests to others who are interested in your interests..
Smoother than Smooth.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
It would be too easy to sic myself on this thread, but.. i.. will.. restrain.. myself.

Don't see why.

Ohh it's just where the OP is in life, until he gets that to work out hes very vulnerable to the simplest and easiest attacks in the book. I won't give examples because then how could i act high and mighty against trolls if im doing the same..

So i'll keep my moral highground so i can pretend im better.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info